Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Slow burner” Why have all these dull, slow burners come into the villa? Total yawn….crap cast.

She needs to hurry up or she'll be out. Jordan is much fitter than ron. I think they’d make a great couple.

Reactions: 4
Dunno why Claudia’s even bothered picking Tom as if she has a chance against Samie. They never learn 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope we don’t get a cliffhanger because these tit dates wasting time.

Reactions: 2
She has a 'good old northern twang' I am from Up North but hate my voice on recordings so understand.

Reactions: 3
The thing that bothers me about Love Island now is that every. single. damn. conversation is about ‘connections’ ‘getting to know you’ ‘eggs in a basket’ ‘slow burner’ ‘my type’ and any other buzz word you can think of…..and I know it’s Love Island, but where’s the interesting conversations such as Brexit and trees! I’m so bored listening to the same conversations day after day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.