Winter Love Island 2023 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find it odd that they just sit around for ages in their costumes after this challenge. There's no way I'd stop for a chat dressed like a maid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Claudia is proof that you could put some cheap red lingerie on pretty much anyone and lads will go for it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lana nodding even though she is still very much in the head stage 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jordan really wants tanyel. he didn't look happy his heart rate raised for ellie

Reactions: 15
Aw these results are set up or due to the 'I better not show a reaction' due to repercussions. Be interesting to see if the boys change when they find out who her dad is, ok it is being discussed.

Reactions: 6
“Slow burner” Why have all these dull, slow burners come into the villa? Total yawn….crap cast.

Reactions: 13
I’m a bit behind but what were those results. Was anyone’s heart rate raised by Sammie and Tanyl?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.