Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I'm very sad that it does look like Tanyel will be dumped from the island. I curse the production team for not sending in anyone worthy of her. And Shaq for meddling.
And Olivia for being a class a knob.
---

Ellie isn't interested in Jordan either. He's got two options. It's the name of the game to couple up with someone for a bit until someone better comes along. I don't see why they are getting involved so early. Jordans a big boy
Exactly - Liv would have messed Spencer around had he not dropped her first for being too boring. She had no interest in Harris bar keeping him as a safety net. She’s using Kai. Lana used Casey and wasted his time. Tom has been through half the villa - why is it now suddenly an issue when Tanyel does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

9Pine

VIP Member
If Tanyel is out, I’d like them to put her in a secret room, watching everything and pulling a few (puppet) strings, before letting her back in.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I just want Kai to go back to Tanyel just to piss off Liv
She really don’t want Tanyel to have anyone . Anyone there is a possibility she stirs and tries and she tries to isolate her. She got Zara out and I think this is her aim. She’ll pick on Ellie next mark my word if Tanyel leaves

Solpaqueen

I think Shaq just likes to make himself busy and is nosey. I share those fine qualities.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
Tanya is def so two faced. I think shaq gives her ick . She bitches about shaq says she’ll talk to him but kissing him instead 🤷‍♀️ I hate shaq but Ron should be doing his fair share as should all the boys. This have built up though as he sees Ron’s comments and self entitled behaviour and how he’s treated everyone . But also shaq is thinking this is what we want to see and coming across as the dad etc

Wotsit

VIP Member
I am so excited for Ron to do it again. Sorry Lana, hun. You basically walked into it.
me too....which i do feel a bit bad about but she's treated casey worse than Ron did to her. He only spoke to the other girls and she was sat crying for days, yet its ok for her to be kissing someone else 10 minutes later.

He will be all over the Casa girls, come back single and then all will be revealed on movie night. I can't wait 😂

Reactions: 15