Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Claudia seems nice but in terms of being a bombshell she seems like she’ll be a dud. Bringing in new folk right before Casa is always pointless.

Reactions: 17

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
First impressions I like Claudia she seems down to earth and is just being herself.

Also love that she wore flats 😆

• Heart

unidentified

VIP Member
I tried to like shaq and Tanya but really can't stand them. They are not like dami and indiyah, who at least were attractive and had charm and personality.
They are just two people settling to get to the finals.
I see no love. I see two boring people

ZaZaZu

Chatty Member
I hope Casey raises Lanas heart rate and Ron will throw a fit 😀 same with Kai and Tanyel, and Liv can throw a tantrum 😀😀😀

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I hope producers lose loads of viewers. They've fucked it royally this season IMO. Even heart rate challenge which had potential to be carnage went down like a lead balloon

Someone posted on the ex islanders thread that Tasha tweeted a video tonight of her heart rate challenge but she left out the part where she cried 🤣

• Haha

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Producers had to get her out because she's a threat to their Ron and Lana storyline

Gonna really miss Tanyel. Although all the love yous with Ron I would be fuming if I were Lana

Reactions: 16

bananabutter

VIP Member
Ron is so privledged . Spoilt rich boy judging from his house and self entitled behaviour
Tasha was exactly the same last year incredibly spoilt and self obsessed. I can’t help but wonder if their parents over compensated and spoilt them rotten because of their difficulties so they never had to lift a finger.

Holmessk

VIP Member
God I hate Ron. Happy families. Fuck off. They addressed nothing. Shaq is actually really starting to annoy me. Can't wait for my episode of Dawsons Creek.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I think Ellie is going, Jordan isn’t into her, he didn’t seem too rattled by what Shaq said, he wants to get to know Tanyel.

Then hopefully it’ll kick off between Tanyel and Olivia/Shaq.
I would love for Ellie to go and tbh I hope Tanyel will have her eyes open and see everyone’s reactions to her. Hope Jordan tells Tanyel just what her so called friends have been telling him . Then I wish she’d stop being nice and kicks off

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I really don't understand why everyone loves Tanyel. I wouldn't trust that girl if my life depended on it. She tries to make out she's a girls girl but I wouldn't have any friend of mine acting the way she does with Ron infront of Lana, best friends or not. She gives 16 year old girl who thinks she's grown and gives great advice to her mates when really she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about, she just repeats sayings shes heard from older adults. And the way she looked Aaron up and down that time whilst shaking her head and screaming in his face... No thanks, I'd have smacked her straight in the gob.