Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan is gorgeous 😍 Casey…the less said the better but I hope he takes Lana off glow worm.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lana idec if the new guy Casey has awful hair, just bin off Ron. Girl, I like you and I try to defend you but I can’t much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not Jordan having to bend.

YOU CAN BEND ME OV...(Sorry let me go find Jesus)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s too many people. Surely we can vote someone off soon.

Reactions: 10
They are freezing their bolloxs off in there...I actually feel sorry for them!

So c'mon guys besides snackage already mentioned anyone else anything nice tonight?
After reading everyone’s on here, I got up and made a mug cake in the last adverts as I have no other chocolates or sweets in my house 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was Ellie actually in the corner putting on fake tan!?!? It's South Africa hen no Southend, you'll sweat that off into your dino stompers in 10 seconds flat!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I best way to continuely shake up the show would be regular favourite contestants viewer votes, might be easier to see who is there for a coast to the final and 'fame' afterwards.
Yes. And they need to sometimes let us vote for who to dump instead of who to save.
Maybe they could really shake things up by having us vote for which couples should split up, then we'd really get to see who's really interested and who just wants to be popular with the public 😈

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.