Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ, not Lana going from Messy Ron to Toxic Aaron...
icegif-3237.gif

Spencer is right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who were they saying happy birthday to when they woke up? Was it Tanya? I hope so, she's one of the only ones likely to have a good day 😂

Imagine having to spend your birthday watching someone cry, overhearing a load of bullshit apologies, and having some guy with the personality of a plank of wood trying to hit on you. I'd go home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If the girls are picking Aaron may have made a very shrewd move there with Lana. Strewth cobber.

Reactions: 7
New to this thread. Wasn’t gonna watch and then wasn’t gonna comment but … here I am. Lord help me 💀
I know Olivia personally and she’s awful. From a wealthy Brighton family. Toxic through and through. Very involved with the VIP nightclub scenes, see and be seen kind of thing. Think she may have shagged one of my ex boyfriends too but don’t have the receipts for it 🤣

Lana has had a lucky escape. She’ll do a camilla I think and meet a babe later on
I like Tanyel, I reckon she’s hard work but worth it long term
Unpopular opinion- I actually think Aaron is alright! I know there’s been stories coming from other seasons but I don’t hate him from what I’ve seen
Kai- vile, nothing else to say there
Will and Jessie - I don’t get it. Think she’ll break his heart :-( he’s lovely though although does remind me of a blonde version of the dude who’s just been arrested for the Idaho murders ..
Samie - gorgeous but I think a bit boring
Tanya - nice but knows she’s safe
Zara - ughhh. I want to like her but I think she’s BUSY. Hope she calms down as she has good potential
Tom- lights are on but no one is home. Dense
Ron - fuckboy. Don’t think he’s fit at all
Spencer - lmao. Reminds me of any man you’d find in Fulham on a Saturday night. Pinky rings give me the biggest ick of all time

I’m sure I’ll have some further thoughts to share later 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.