Winter Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would argue that going from not knowing each other to spending every waking moment together is pretty unhealthy and co-dependant. Especially with someone as draining as Will lol Even if she went out with some of the LI girls for a night or something, just Have a little breather😂
Hard to tell. We only see what they post online. I would definitely say that it's not unhealthy, it's whatever two people that are in a relationship feel is right for them. I know people who started living together after knowing each other for only a couple of months, and others said its madness and it will never work, but some are married for 10 and 15 years, and still happy together. I get the dislike towards them, but don't think this is a thing to judge them by 😀 sure people are allowed to disagree..

Reactions: 4
You know things are bad when the first person to get the first brand deal is witch Tanya 😭 are we locking this thread since the reunion is over and that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.