Winter Love Island 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya girl you need to teach me what moves you put in at the hideaway
You must have that level 100 😸 because Shaq is madly in love looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think he meant when they were standing out with maya they were standing in order. I hope that’s not the case as it means Kai and sanam would be third
I don’t believe any of that tbh I think it’s all just a coincidence. Something similar is always said about the winning couple standing to the left (or right i can’t remember) of the host when they are about to announce the winner but last year it wasn’t the case.

Reactions: 1
God this is on for another bloody hour… just wanna go to bed now! Hurry up itv just get Maya to spoil the result early?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya girl you need to teach me what moves you put in at the hideaway
You must have that level 100 😸 because Shaq is madly in love looooool
I don’t think he is fam I think he just wants to win - to me he’s very strategic and a fabulous actor. It’s Tanya FFS

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit behind but wow Shaq is jus head over heels in love with Tanya - he is so mad about her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.