• Will and Jessie

Votes: 30 6.5%
  • Kai and Sanam

Votes: 317 69.1%
  • Lana and Ron

Votes: 54 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine they’ll be meet the parents unless it’s on zoom? Not gonna pay for all those parents to fly out surely when Ron and Lana are sitting in a pond.

It’ll be dates tonight & tomorrow. We vote Friday night for a dumping on Sunday before the final on Monday.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t be going on that date. Sitting in the middle of a freezing cold pond with tit floating at my feet. Is it supposed to look romantic? It looks ridiculous. I’m trying to imagine taking a table and chairs down to my local pond and sitting in the middle. I’d be laughed at or probably taken away to a funny farm

• Haha
Reactions: 20
jack keating knocking up someone just before going on Love Island has wiped me out, more dramatic and juicy than this whole last week, scandelous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
N'ah sorry this is cringe, I'd feel like a tit standing in water dancing with people singing for me, just no

Reactions: 8
It’s the pregnancy hormones for sure because I’m sat here crying at the choir singing can you feel the love tonight :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The last date is usually the best I think as it’s night time and usually more romantic?! Davide and Ekin Su had a night time one last year I think?

Reactions: 4
I actually think that date was alright. I’ll see myself out.

Hashtag maybethatiswhyiamsingle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lana’s seen the red dress is better than hers and is frantically trying to change their vote. 😬

I think they voted Will and Jessie.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.