Winter Love Island 2023 #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the duck does the production find these god awful cover versions and why do they feel they are acceptable to play 🤯

Reactions: 9
Kai and Sanam are so natural together
It’s very telling that the best couples in love island are the ones with regular jobs and who aren’t necessarily going on looking to become an influencer. Not saying they won’t go down that route but for me the more normal contestants are always much more enjoyable to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No one is convinced that Samie is actually in love with him though!!! She just awkwardly laughed through that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ron is looking like a balloon with a face drawn on tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m glad Kai and Sanam are the only ones to not go down the ‘I love you/bf and gf’ route after a couple of weeks

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Boring 🥱, I’m gonna be really disappointed if Kai and Sanam don’t win this

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.