Winter Love Island 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if it is just me, but I don't think any of the girls are that pretty, and all the guys are just giving me the ick...
Literally, I’m sitting here looking like an absolute foot with a hair mask on saying to my partner “I don’t get the appeal of these girls now they’ve taken their makeup off” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dont feel ready for kissing after the first night but as soon as their at home hitting the town with “the girls” as soon as Brad off the estate gets the bag of athletes foot powder out they are sniffing it off his nob

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think it’s fatally flawed now. The producers have to be totally PC and appeal to everyone from 10 years old to 70 years old. Not like the second series where they were shagging immediately. The contestants just want to be famous. The producers need to do some market research!

Reactions: 34
Why don’t they show them discussing ANYTHING other than who they fancy/their type?? Do any of them just have a laugh?

and talking about how qUiRkY you are watching Harry Potter doesn’t count, lol

Reactions: 31
Season 2 is the best
One of my favourite things that's ever happened on this show is in S2 when Malia was kicked out within hours of her arrival 😂

Oh no Tanya just called someone hunnybuns. Please don't bring that back 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ Anna May is your one I didn't recognise without all the makeup....mind blown 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.