Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beanie90

There’s cameras on them all the time right? So why year after year,do we only see them getting ready for the night, then the toast and the cheers, then the “can I pull you for a chat” “how you feeling” “ where’s your head at” chats then them washing and brushing their teeth, then night vision sleeping???? same old shit. Bring back the smoking area where we just watched natural conversations and friendships form. No wonder the viewing figures are dire. They need to do it for people age 35 up. At this point the contestants are pretty much going in on their half terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but this better improve, it's as dry as my vagina........(for context I'm 51 and HIGHLY menopausal, that shits dry real dry).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I just miss old love island 😂 this is so formulaic. Who do you fancy, what’s your type, I just want someone who I vibe with and makes me laugh (on loop for an hour) 😣

Reactions: 45

GossWhore

VIP Member
Shaq: something like this puts things into perspective

BOY IT WAS A RECOUPLING. YOU DIDN'T GO TO WAR

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bananabutter

VIP Member
Wondering if it is just me, but I don't think any of the girls are that pretty, and all the guys are just giving me the ick...
Literally, I’m sitting here looking like an absolute foot with a hair mask on saying to my partner “I don’t get the appeal of these girls now they’ve taken their makeup off” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I just think it’s fatally flawed now. The producers have to be totally PC and appeal to everyone from 10 years old to 70 years old. Not like the second series where they were shagging immediately. The contestants just want to be famous. The producers need to do some market research!

Reactions: 34

bubbles?99

VIP Member
“It’s like you’ve been here this whole time” ermmm he has?? He came in a few hours after you did ffs🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why don’t they show them discussing ANYTHING other than who they fancy/their type?? Do any of them just have a laugh?

and talking about how qUiRkY you are watching Harry Potter doesn’t count, lol

Reactions: 31

Dove88

I have more sex appeal than this entire villa and I'm currently in pyjama bottoms with holes in the knee, four day old hair in a bun and popcorn down my bra. So... not hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Oliva is coming over as someone who is trying oh so hard to be the bad bitch that we all warm to. How she could fancy the ugly toddler is beyond me. I think she wants to dump him to get air time
Farmer Will and Shaq are my faves they more like men then the bunch of ferret faced gimps
I’m gonna come right out and say it.
I don’t like Olivia 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30