Winter Love Island 2023 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

Let the cringe continue!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s cameras on them all the time right? So why year after year,do we only see them getting ready for the night, then the toast and the cheers, then the “can I pull you for a chat” “how you feeling” “ where’s your head at” chats then them washing and brushing their teeth, then night vision sleeping???? same old tit. Bring back the smoking area where we just watched natural conversations and friendships form. No wonder the viewing figures are dire. They need to do it for people age 35 up. At this point the contestants are pretty much going in on their half terms.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I just miss old love island 😂 this is so formulaic. Who do you fancy, what’s your type, I just want someone who I vibe with and makes me laugh (on loop for an hour) 😣

Reactions: 45
It's doing my brain in that Love Island is on, it's boiling hot at the villa, yet it's minus five outside! (I never saw the other winter LI, this is my first)

Reactions: 9
There’s cameras on them all the time right? So why year after year,do we only see them getting ready for the night, then the toast and the cheers, then the “can I pull you for a chat” “how you feeling” “ where’s your head at” chats then them washing and brushing their teeth, then night vision sleeping???? same old tit. Bring back the smoking area where we just watched natural conversations and friendships form. No wonder the viewing figures are dire. They need to do it for people age 35 up. At this point the contestants are pretty much going in on their half terms.
Compared to the first seasons it’s boring now. They cut out loads too 🥱

Reactions: 17
Wondering if it is just me, but I don't think any of the girls are that pretty, and all the guys are just giving me the ick...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I genuinely thought her bikini was leather for a minute and was wondering how her bits were not melting in the sun 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally my view. It’s so annoying the producers keep doing the same thing every year now

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.