Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Yep, just brilliant.. and at the end of the scene he flounced off picking up HER sunglasses by mistake 😳
Thinking about it now, I bet this was what gave the producers the idea for Casa Amour, the being able to confront someone face to face after they have done the dirty on you. This is the only thing they have done to improve on those first two series. Taking away the smoking area, headhunting the contestants and cutting back on booze just means less Terry antics!

Reactions: 1

Notredamn

VIP Member
what i found funny is that olivia was going on about how kai said “missing you already” and that he didn’t mean it, yet it obviously meant nothing to you if yiu recoulped, so what is the issue? she has also talked and said stuff about kai, in fact she’s the biggest gossip in the villa with shaq, but it’s only wrong when someone else does it?
But Olivia didn’t write a note to Kai saying ‘missing you’ whereas Kai wrote one to her so she wanted an explanation. She only knows what’s inside her own head. Kai just wasn’t interested to know her reasoning for her recoupling as he went from interested to not interested like a switch flipping.
They are both tossers 😂

jadach

VIP Member
She did seem to have an issue with Tanyel. Remember when Lana I think it was, Samie and Tanyel were having a normal chat and Liv accused them of being cliquey
when she first started getting with kai, she seemed to go off tanyel. cause when spencer left and tanyel was talking about what guy she would be with, olivia said why is she talking about other guys behind her back, and sammie told tanyel, then the water thing happened and she said sammie had an issue with since she told tanyel. tanyel was discussing it with sammie and lana, and i think that’s when she called them cliquey

Laika1234

VIP Member
Anyone listen to my pod on paper today? If so What was the story with how slow and monotone her guest speaks? Her voice is so expressionless.

Immi290

I can't keep up with this thread anymore everytime I come back to tattle there's a new thread 😅

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I actually turned it off last night. I couldn't watch Liv or Tanya anymore...

Out of interest which love island season was your fav? Think mine was either 5 or 2. Maura will always be my fav islander lol
I only start watching from 4 ... but 5 was definitely my favourite.
Maura is probably my all time favourite islander.
Funny enough I didn't like her at the time but Chloe and the whole Toby thing was memorable too. I follow her on insta and I do like her

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
I have a suspicion that if Jessie & Will win, Jessie would not split the prize money, if they still do that, I can't remember.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Does anyone actually remember one thing about Alex other than that cringe video he did after he left the villa
All I really remember about him was that he freaked Montana out by telling her he loved her really soon (Well it seemed really soon at the time but it was probably longer than it took Shaq and Tanya 😂)

I misread my clock earlier and was waiting for the episode to start at 8pm. It's been a long day!