Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I think some of them possibly get an easier ride with the editing to fit in with storylines. As much as Olivia is the primary gossiper and shit stirrer (and with eff all else to do in there for weeks on end, as if we all wouldn’t do similar from time to time), I don’t think she’s the only girl, or boy for that matter, that will be like that. From what they’ve shown to the public, there won’t be that much to shock from the girls who are left that would cause any real trouble, other than Tanya and Olivia.

Maybe for Samie, where she completely agreed with Olivia and Lana over Tanyel’s long kiss with Ron then immediately ran over to tell Tanyel that they’d be gunning for her, but I don’t think Olivia would be arsed and Tanyel’s gone. Recently, it’s focussed on her dealings with Tom which would make anyone look like an angel. I’m not buying it that it was a one off or that somehow Olivia has influenced her, she seems strong minded and capable of having her own opinions.

If Casey gets the hump with Claudia over thingy with the tattoos, that’ll be convenient for him but I can’t see him risking being single yet.

Reactions: 2
Olivia and Max remind me of Montana and Alex from S3.

Montana was a bit bitchy, but lots more fun and likeable than Olivia, Alex is like Max. Good looking but seriously dull and along for an easy ride in the villa.

S3 was brilliant, but not as good as S2. God I miss those days!
Does anyone actually remember one thing about Alex other than that cringe video he did after he left the villa

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jas28

Chatty Member
Seasons 1 to 5 were all pretty fine but Season 2 is my total favourite, a fantastic cast of characters who didn’t hold back with what they said and what they did but it was clear they liked each other and were supportive of each other. They would have told Tanya and Liv to (put kindly) have a word with themselves weeks ago.
The guys were all terrible from season 2 quite misogynistic. I don’t think some of the things that used to be said would be allowed today nor acceptable

jadach

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Ellie’s Tik Toks spilling the tea about lots of things they didn’t show and Lynda from Casa Amor too?
this account is posting a lot of clips of ellie talking about stuff that wasn’t aired like all the arguments if anyone’s interested. there was one when they had to pick who the best gladiator was, sammie, lana and tanyel wanted ron, and the others didn’t agree cause apparently everyone was sick of ron. was mainly tanyel and olivia going at each other

Attachments