Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pulling him for a chat AGAIN? Now she wants him to pick her and make another issue in a challenge but if he did she would still complain what the hell…

Reactions: 11
Olivia calling anyone else fake. I'm fed up with her bullshit, the perpetual victim duck off!!!

Reactions: 22
Am I drunk or has Olivia pulled Kai to complain that he didn’t choose her as the least genuine?!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Will looks ready to cry again and I do feel sorry because I am unsure on Jessie but can't say why, can they be done with the Kia and Liv conversations it is so boring there must be more to show.

Reactions: 8
Kai doesn’t give a duck if you think he’s fake, your opinion isn’t worth anything.

Reactions: 15
I wish they'd stop giving Kai and Olivia all this airtime. We don't need to see the same conversation 6000 times.

Reactions: 10
tit me Liv has a problem when people pick her and then gets annoyed when people doesn’t pick her. witch get a grip.
Kai is getting well annoyed with Liv, more things have deffo happened for Kai to get that annoyed with Liv he doesn’t even wanna be around her at this point

Reactions: 20
I actually respect Kai’s unwillingness to keep having drama though he doesn’t business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Maxwell finally pipes up and she can’t be arsed to listen to him either

Reactions: 19
I think Olivia really believe Kai is hated and thinks she’s really well liked when actually it’s the other way round😂 they were both disliked but now it’s just her, she’s nuts

Reactions: 18
Every time Liv tries to stir some tit for no reason and SHE KNOWS IT, she can't help but crack a smile when the other person isn't rising to her BS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.