Winter Love Island 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Olivia is going to take her guy back and Kai will be single.

There’s not any casa people I think there’s really good potential with an OG to be sure theh need to recouple with.

Reactions: 1
Even if Tanya doesn't recouple, Shaq will still find out what she got up to before movie night. Obviously, Shaq will ask her what went on during Casa Amor. Tanya would be a fool to try and lie to him about it.

Reactions: 8
I think Olivia is going to take her guy back and Kai will be single.

There’s not any casa people I think there’s really good potential with an OG to be sure theh need to recouple with.
Tbh, when you look back to previous Casa Amours, it’s almost always the case that people recouple to run away from stresses in their original relationships. And it rarely ends well.

Reactions: 2
I hope there’s so much chaos tonight.. I reckon the Casa girls will end up kicking off aswell.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Finally caught up today, JFC are they all 12, have any one of them talked to a member of the opposite sex before? Do we blame covid and lockdown for their tit chat? YoU'vE gOt GoOd EyE cOnTaCt, Do I mAkE yOu NeRvOuS? oH yoU'rE cOnFiDeNt!

Why oh Why do the original LI's lap up the Casa peoples tit like its the most amazing spicebag of all spicebags?
👏 They 👏 are 👏 meant 👏 to 👏 tell 👏 you 👏 what 👏you 👏want👏to👏hear👏to👏get👏into👏the👏villa👏
Martin is creepy and icky that is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spoilers for tonight.

Reactions: 1
I hope there’s so much chaos tonight.. I reckon the Casa girls will end up kicking off aswell.
If it’s like previous years the Casa girls usually spill the beans after being prompted by Laura - remember Jacques and Cheyanne?

Reactions: 7
If it’s like previous years the Casa girls usually spill the beans after being prompted by Laura - remember Jacques and Cheyanne?
I'm actually hoping that doesn't happen tonight. I don't think any of them should be too shocked over not getting picked. The only person who could maybe speak up would be Martin about Tanya?
I think the rest will admit what they were at in Casa (I'm assuming Kai and Olivia both recouple here)

Reactions: 5
Normally the return is over 2 nights so I think they’ll keep Shaq and Tanya for last with a follow up and falling out for Friday to a built up screaming match on Sunday

Reactions: 8
Shout out to the unseen warriors of Casa Amor. These fine fellows had their romantic advances shut down immediately, with many receiving mere seconds of screen time :cry:
Untitled.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So going be a cliffhanger Isn’t it. Just ordered my chicken curry and special fried rice with prawn crackers 🤣 large bottle of coke I’m ready for 9

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw something someone posted on Twitter where Maya came in- this was at the start of the programme- and said ‘Guys I’m here to announce a brand new twist. The casa islanders are here to stay. In the main villa! Original islanders you are all dumped immediately’
And then I woke up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sometimes they do the recoupling in 1 episode then the aftermath Tomorrow. The aftermath is Better than the drawn out recoupling soeeches.

Reactions: 5
Do we need a new thread for tonights episode. I'm too exhausted to figure out how to do it! 😂

The poll we were gonna do was our least fave saying poll. What’s our options and I’ll start a thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.