Winter Love Island #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope there’s a bottom three with the public choosing the couple who goes.
If it’s a bottom two it will be Kai and Sanam and Ron and Lana, if one of those pairings have to go because of the way this has been structured production will be in for a huge backlash; let’s hope it will be a bottom three, don’t mind any other of the other pairings completing the trio.

Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking that the couples usually choose two who they think are least compatible?
---
Apparently, Rosie has been getting online bullying from trolls about her boobs. So mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No you’re right she wasn’t - she’s implying they were forced encouraged to arrange a breakfast for Lana and the crew got in those muffins especially.
Lol maxwells comments about the muffin 😂😂. But I wonder if Lana knew that, if I was her and I knew that I’d refuse to sit down with them.
Edit : I wonder if Sammii waited till olivia who was close with Lana was gone to act like this , she would know Olivia is a bit ott and would of confronted her

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm ready for a good witch!
---
Why the hell are Lana and Ron in a lake?

Reactions: 3
Wtf is Tanya squealing at? Shut up.
---
Ruin the crappy date by making it even more crappy.

Reactions: 3
You know the baby episode was tit when there isn’t even a new thread when you come back the day after 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is gonna be so boring they all spout the same tit about all the things they can’t wait to do together

Reactions: 4
I can’t be arsed with another bullshit episode. I’ll watch the Apprentice and I’ll check in here later 🥱

Reactions: 6
JESUS Just seen on IG That ronan Keatings son Jack was was on Casa Amor last season has just had a baby! my mind is blown, for starters he looks 14 and timing wise he either knocked someone up just before going in to the villa or shortly after, SHOOK!

Reactions: 2
The only interesting thing about the final dates is seeing who the producer favourites are based on the quality of the date. Lana and Ron sitting knee deep in a river is not a good sign 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.