Winter Love Island #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone remember this from last szn šŸ¤£ indiyah scratching her head

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just realising they haven't done any other dates this year. Normally couples get to go on other dates.
Budget must have been slashed.

Reactions: 3
Oliviaā€™s on Heatworld pretty much confirming that girls breakfast for Lana was fake and they were made to do it - she said theyā€™d never had those muffins in the villa before
Olivia wasnā€™t there for that was she?

Reactions: 5
omg the favouritism shown to Tom and Samie with their date! Ron and Lana sitting in a stream probably freezing their tits off. Why are producers so obsessed with immersing islanders in bodies of water.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd love if they split the couples up and gave them an option of 3 date ideas. Both people in the couple had to pick the same idea to get to go on it. If they picked different dates they weren't allowed go on one šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the First Look and had to laugh at Honest Ron sitting in the river with his missus.

I guess the budget for this episode was spent on Terrace Tom and Samie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't know if anyone follows Terri Mc Evoy ( irish Instagramer scammer) but Sami really looks like here in today's first look. Same fake painted on smile

• Sick
Reactions: 4
No youā€™re right she wasnā€™t - sheā€™s implying they were forced encouraged to arrange a breakfast for Lana and the crew got in those muffins especially.
And if they did, so what, hardly the scoop of the century: is Olivia thinking sheā€™s a top of the shop journalist now šŸ¤«

I think Lana and Ron could be gone tonight..

The other couples could use the ā€œtheyā€™re not PDA so thereā€™s not a connection thereā€ cop out and bully them like they did a few days ago??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The other couples could use the ā€œtheyā€™re not PDA so thereā€™s not a connection thereā€ cop out and bully them like they did a few days ago??
I defo think theyā€™ll target them and Kai/Sanam. Theyā€™re not even pretending to hide what catty arseholes they are this year.

Reactions: 11
I think Lana and Ron could be gone tonight..

They'll be saved by the public though. I'm assuming it'll be vote for least compatible, and then the public vote on the couples they pick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.