Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote of the night!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂QUOTE="Princessax, post: 14015249, member: 98770"]
The duck is that round martins neck? Looks like an airplane seatbelt buckle
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How can Tanya justify it, she’s such a tit. She shouldn’t have said she loves him if she didn’t mean it.
He did tell her he loves her first. How awkward to say but I don’t love you lol She could have said im not ready or feel that yet but I think she’s not smart enough

Reactions: 8
That was the best episode in ages. Olivia being an oblivious hypocrite; Layla grabbing the last couple of minutes of attention before her and her underboob disappear into obscurity; Will shitting himself when he realised what goes on in casa does not stay in casa; Tanya on borrowed time bringing in the spare Dami who she thinks likes her but he'll be sniffing round every other girl and leave her to make her own morning coffee.... tv gold 😂

Edited because when I'm excited all typing goes out the window!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
ppl saying martin will leave tanya, girls have to actually want him for him to do that lol, he can try but they’ll probably be dumped together

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My favourite part was Kai being genuinely pleased that Liv brought someone back. He couldn’t have been happier for her.

Every angle she attempts to position herself as a protagonist just fails miserably.

All we need now is for Kai not to run back to her but I’m not too sure. All the lads seem over her a bit.

Reactions: 44
I don’t understand people giving out about Claudia, when you watch it back she’s clearly awkwardly laughing saying she didn’t kiss anyone and someone tried to cuddle her in bed and she said no. She wasn’t laughing at Cynthia at all and she’s dead right to talk back at Layla

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Listen I know Shaq isn't perfect and had issues but every one does, I'd much rather be with a Shaq than a ron,tom,will or Martin, Tanya fumbled the bag there, shes crazy if she thinks she can duck someone say she loves them ,brings someone back and if it doesnt work out go back to shaq-like what drygs is she smoking? shes bleeping trash

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Martins gonna drop her when another bird comes in so Tanya is an absolute FOOL and she deserves it silly little girl
The problem is that Shaq will take her back. What she said at the end translated to me as she's gonna explore this thing with Martin and when she decides she's bored of him she'll be going straight back to Shaq cos she KNOWS he'll have her back in an instant.

It's almost like she's done this to gauge Shaq's reaction when she walked in with Martin. And I'm SO glad he kept his cool and behaved maturely

I hope it all blows up in her face whatever game she thinks she's playing
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I go back and forth with who I dislike the most between Shaq and Tanya.

Tanya is winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jessie seems like a really nice girl, she has been so respectful. I felt sorry for her and shaq, both seem like nice people with good hearts. I hope shaq has seen Tanya for what she really is now, she doesn't give a tit about him!

Reactions: 29
was so embarrassing when claudia asked casey “was it deep” as if he’s gonna say yes??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can we get a bombshell in for Shaq asap.

Also, he looked really good tonight. I think it was the white shirt and sad puppy eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe I am naive but I believe Will’s tears were genuine. I think he genuinely feels remorse and terrible for it. Especially seeing how emotional and relieved Jessie was. I think he really does like her, and just got a bit excited and swept up. Really surprised to hear her say “it’s fine” straight away though.

Damn felt so bad for Shaq. His little face. If Tanya was a lad she’d be getting a lot more stick - she slept with him and told him she loved him…then bizarrely threw herself at Martin even though he refused to look at her and wouldn’t kiss her despite her practically begging for one. She probably feels stupid now. The girls maybe should’ve given her some home truths!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.