Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand why Tanya wasn’t happy with Shaq but even after she’s recoupled she still didn’t have the guts to say ‘we aren’t right for each other’. And that’s wrong of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I predict Dami's stunt double, Martin will start chasing other girls, now he safely in the villa. He doesn't like Tanya and Tanya too oblivious to notice that as she was too busy throwing herself at him to notice the signs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That episode was more entertaining than the previous 4 weeks combined. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I understand why Tanya wasn’t happy with Shaq but even after she’s recoupled she still didn’t have the guts to say ‘we aren’t right for each other’. And that’s wrong of her.
She wants to keep her options open, but you can’t do that knowing someone is in love with you it’s cruel. She needs to grow up because one day someone will do that to her and she certainly won’t like it

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She wants to keep her options open, but you can’t do that knowing someone is in love with you it’s cruel. She needs to grow up because one day someone will do that to her and she certainly won’t like it
Aye someone will do it to her Martin in the next few days and she deserves it the silly witch

Reactions: 15
I hate it when guys call themselves a 'nice guy' because normally they are not.
I don't really feel for shaq , but I'm sure there will be a nice girl to take Tanya place soon

Reactions: 7
Can understand them not being right for each other but why say 'I love you' to him if she didn't feel love for him and for that she's wrong and shown herself exactly what she is

Reactions: 18
I have to say it was totally worth it. 🙈
I’m assuming you’re in Europe because of the €? If you use virgin media player (Irish) website you can watch live or on catch up. I use that when I’m on holidays.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok so I’ve gone off Claudia. Like Casey I feel like like she’s gotten a bit big for her boots. I didn’t like her attitude to Cynthia. She was very smug overall.

Olivia still wins biggest twit of the episode for me.

Reactions: 30
Shaq was too bossy and messed up but he was definitely the most sincere out of all of them.

I know this is very odd but Martin reminds me of Eamon Holmes. Don’t like him either.
Dying here cos I absolutely agree with the Eamon Holmes’s shout 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Martin is not one bit interested in Tanya, it’s so obvious. I don’t think she comes across as a very nice person tbh.

Reactions: 29
He ain’t winning with Tanya, she’s shown herself to be unlikable, she fucked it for them.
I don’t want them to win (and don’t think they will) but he’ll deffo go back clinging on to hope lol
---
He ain’t winning with Tanya, she’s shown herself to be unlikable, she fucked it for them.
I’ve never liked either of them tbh

Reactions: 1
Can people stop calling Martin Dami 2.0 because he’s not. He’s the fake market version like air maxes with a backwards Nike tick.
Dami is in my top 3 of best looking men to ever enter the villa (Ovie and Muggy Mike (RIP) make up the other two) and Martin is probably in the bottom 3.
And nobody mention Alex Bowen because I will block you 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ok so I’ve gone off Claudia. Like Casey I feel like like she’s gotten a bit big for her boots. I didn’t like her attitude to Cynthia. She was very smug overall.

Olivia still wins biggest twit of the episode for me.
Yeah, Olivia mouthing off, mate you bought another guy in. Sit down and shut up.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.