Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want Tom to win just to piss off Olivia at this point 🙂

I also like Samie so it’s a win win for me

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Liv is SEETHING that her man is the only one who has picked someone else 😂 she really thinks she’s that witch and gods gift to men so this is killing her

we love to see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can hear Wills bum squeaking from here with that mouth piece talking for the other girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Will might as well choose the mouthy one, be better for him than having her saying her piece

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I want Will to bring that lass to the villa just purely for the reason that she isn’t scared to be outspoken haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And of course Liv couldn't keep her stupid comment to herself. Tom is none of your business. If I was Samie, I would tell her to shut tf up

Reactions: 12
My money is we will get half of the Will/Jessie recoupling with a cliff hanging on Jessie’s stunned face and none of the Shaq/TwattyTanya stuff shown

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.