Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course Liv couldn't keep her stupid comment to herself. Tom is none of your business. If I was Samie, I would tell her to shut tf up
Exactly what has Tom done any different to what she has! Pot Kettle Black!

Reactions: 10
I think it's in Will's best interest to be fully honest when Maya will ask him if he stayed loyal rather than letting Layla spill the beans

Reactions: 10
What’s liv going to do? She’s got 2 girls she now needs to make the rest of the villa hate 🥴

Reactions: 4
Will looks like he wants to pass out from the stress of trying to be a lad

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love how the fact when Olivia is going on about all Kai have done and what the public have seen . All the villa looking confused as she is deluded. It’s her that’s hated.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even though Shaq is a busy body and chimes in all the time, I am gonna feel so sorry for him and he deserves better than Tanya.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think Shaq and Tanya’s will be tomorrow cause of the time (maybe)

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.