Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will 😂 should have thought of this before . bleeping muppet . Layla knows he’s sticking with Jessie

I’ve not been myself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i like layla tbh, standing up for her girls, more than these og ones did

Reactions: 16
The fact Jessie is gonna walk in with the biggest smile on her face yet her girls already know what he’s done but she won’t 🫠😭

Reactions: 11
Layla's brain is running like crazy wondering what she could say now to create drama because Will just said the truth straight away 😂

Reactions: 16
The girl in the black 2 piece with her under boobs out I can’t remember her name but she’s really trying to stay relevant getting involved in every situation.

Reactions: 10
Yeah ya can’t breathe because ya were busy away with someone else ya mad fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god this is awful. Jessie is so happy and EVERYONE knows Will has done something….

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Liv is SEETHING that her man is the only one who has picked someone else 😂 she really thinks she’s that witch and gods gift to men so this is killing her

we love to see it
Liv is seething as she thought her kiss was the main casa story 😂 she was main character

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.