Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia's response was a bit weird. She's standing there with another guy. I'm not surprised all the boys are looking at her like 'what?'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Casa girls trying to be relevant!

Cynthia no one forced you to straddle Casey!

I’m behind but from here I can tell Olivia and Kai recouples. Gutted.

Reactions: 4
This episode is cracking me up more than i thought it would tbf - Casey’s a prick but that girl crying for him is just embarrassing and then Liv pretending like she isn’t stood next to someone new 😭 pls

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg. You were all right. Olivia recoupling but still playing the victim. Reminds me of Dami last year.

Reactions: 35
olibias man looks like a a handbag or something He's like "yeah kai"

What is she on. Perhaps she just forgot to let go of this man and thinks she's walked in single

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claudia and Olivia need to pipe down. If Kai sticks with Sanam I can see him having a redemption arc with the public.

Reactions: 18
olivia dying for a moment like indiyah had last series, she’s just saying random words at this point 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the duck is Olivia on about as if she’s not stood there with next man. Trying to get an iconic moment she looks a right twit

silly witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg I'm totally nervous about the Tanya, Shaq mess fast approaching! Tanya is a mess so she may well pick Shaq anyway and the drama will come later. Either way... Eeeek!

Reactions: 8
I still think it might be a cliffhanger tonight the way they’re dragging the recoupling out…. Or it’ll end right at the last couple
I mean I hope not but idk, it’s already 21:40 😭

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.