Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when they bring someone back and have a go because the other one ALSO recoupled 🤔😂

Reactions: 32
Claudia is pissing me off and needs a massive pie to the face… Olivia also coming in super aggressive, I PRAY she gets voted out before Kai now to prove a point that she is in fact NOT liked!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Olivia is so frustrating to watch. She’s only fuming because they were second in the lineup and not the big finale recoupling. She knows nobody gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Olivia's raging, mainly because the best line she could come up with is nothing as good as 'congrats hun'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Arghh my WiFi went off just as Maya asked the girls how they were feeling during Casey/Claudia. It come back on as Liv walked back in! Feel like throwing my iPad out of the window. Did Cynthia kick off?? 😩

Reactions: 3
What’s Olivia’s problem? She also has someone new on her arm, so what’s with the attitude and victim mentality?

Reactions: 14
Claudia is being a touch over the top. Liv is genuine. Genuinely a biatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is liv so annoyed?? She recoupled
Because she wanted to walk in with her new minion and CRUSH Kai and instead of being happy for them both she’s bleeping RAGING!

How DARE HE pick someone else over her!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right next couple vote - vote Kai & his new girl if it’s for fave couple & then Liv will know SHE was the reason for being in the bottom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The thing is, I bet the guy with Olivia feels a bit crappy when she’s acting like that? Kai was genuinely happy she recoupled because he didn’t want her alone where as she wanted him to be alone?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.