Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on Sanam for saying it! Feel bad for her that she might be the only Casa girl with all the horrid OGs

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Clutching at straws with the "you left a note on my mask". That's before the boys have even met the Casa girls! Thick as tit

How DARE he recouple!!!

Reactions: 31
Nah Liv, what you mean is you heard Kai tell you he’s been in the bottom 3 times and you done a runner but your times coming too girl x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg Kai and Olivia please shut up.

I would get immense Schadenfreude if Lana walked in with someone 😂

Reactions: 3
Little do you realise Liv the public have done a total 180 on Kai it’s you we don’t like 😂

Reactions: 24
What a nasty, spiteful, idiotic, delusional idiot Olivia is!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Liv is an absolute actress and she's bad at it. She always ends up cracking a smile knowing how bad it was

Reactions: 18
Ffs I hate Olivia . How can she stand there all high and mighty and moan he’s coupled up when she did the same

I’m using Ron and Lana speeches to catch up on comments on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.