Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL why is Tanya crying? This is what you wanted
Her being this stressed about Shaq saying its over is so rude to Martin. She couldn't even pretend to want him for one more day 😳

I totally agree with Jessie. I think if your partner recouples it's obviously a bit tit but if they like the newbie better then that's nothing you can do about it. But having a bit of fun with a newbie or two and then crawling straight back to your OG is a tit way to treat both of them. It's so sleazy.

Reactions: 17
Why is Liv in this conversation your situation isn't the same go cry to Max about it 🫠

Reactions: 15
The top of my head is going to literally come off if Olivia carries on with this tit...who the duck does she think she is? Has she forgotten that she recoupled? Why are none of the other girls pointing this out to her?? 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 18
Martin isn’t annoyed at all… he has no interest in Tanya so why is he pretending to be honest?!

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but all you lot who say Casey is fit, have you not taken his weird, womanly, definitely-gets-them-done massively overarched eyebrows into consideration? He gives me the fear *shudders*

• Heart
Reactions: 6
why was jessie talking about sanam too, she said something about kai putting his arm around her?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.