Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elles20

VIP Member
I couldn't choose on the poll as my least fave sayings are:
"Not gonna lie/I can't lie"
"Gives me the ick"
"Do you know what I mean?"
And the word "vibes"

• Haha
Reactions: 5

kayl1986

VIP Member
I laughed when she said 'I straddled you' ... my reaction was 'Yes, you straddled him!'. As far a I remember he was quite happily just lying there.

This is why the show is so contrived these days. It's all faux drama.
So did I . I think the words was and I even straddled you on the terrace ๐Ÿคฃ so you should have picked me she was basically saying . Fancy that catchphrase with you now for life and being remembered for that . Thing is she did all that off her own back . I donโ€™t think he had a choice that she straddled him

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Are we actually gonna get the whole recoupling in one night? There's still an hour left! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I too hope Olivia has burnt her bridges with all the others. The expression on Kaiโ€™s face firstly, and then everyone else was fabulous to see. I think he thought she was joking for a split second. Sheโ€™s deluded and itโ€™s no wonder sheโ€™s never been in a relationship.
With the backing of all the boys maybe the girls will have the balls to stand up to her too! Although I can see them all telling her she's right and telling Tanya she's right too ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

I thought it was strange to but in her defense, I watched Jessie's LI Season a few years back and for casa amor on that season, only the boys got six new girls, the OG girls didn't get any Casa amor boys they were locked in the hideaway for a few days until Casa was over and had to wait to see if their partner staryed so maybe she didnt know as the format was different
I would hate that as a girl. Iโ€™d be fuming

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I love how Olivia had THE MOST to say about Tom too, like the gall of her. When it'd been revealed about him getting close with Lydia etc and everyone was surprised, Olivia was doing the dramatic eyerolling and "ugghh men!!" bit. Still if he looked her way she'd break her neck to get to him.
And still she missed the opportunity to recycle Zara's "community penis" line!

• Haha