Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
This clip shows what actually happened. The only reason Claudia retaliated was because mouthy Layla wanted her extra 5 seconds of screen time 🤣 It was pretty obvious she was cringing/laughing at her own situation and she owes Cynthia absolutely nothing, she was the one who was after the guy she was with.

Oh shit, that’s not how I saw it when I watched and she went right down in my estimations 😂 I thought she was laughing as in taking the piss. Probably cos just before, she has been dismissive asking ‘was it deep?’ and shrugging it off

Reactions: 5

BrunetteColeman

Did Cara and Nathan ever get tested? I don’t remember them having one
They were tested by him being an absolute plank sometimes hahah. Nah it's obv not a hard and fast thing but I do feel like most iconic LI couples have something to make them memorable. Don't think Molly and Tommy would have been the same if Maura had never come in etc.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
It’s odd this time cause they were all happy couples up when casa happened. Where as usually there’s 1 friendship couple so there’s an easy quick recoupling of single people

Kja3232

Claudia was laughing at herself in Casa. She was telling Casey that she hadn't kissed anyone, but there was one guy who wanted to cuddle her and she wasn't having any of it, then she laughed remembering rebuffing the Casa boy, she was not laughing at Cynthia.

I'm not sure where people are getting this mean girl narrative.
Exactly totally agree with this