Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s weighing in and saying “how much weight have I lost” omg he’s as unhinged as nikocado
you know I reckon he’s just trying to be funny and the whole ‘oh I must have lost weight despite eating family size pasta dishes every night’ is his attempt at ‘humour’.

He’s such a sad fat annoying talentless humourless prick who still manages to be devoid of any personality at the same time, I really can’t stand him!

Reactions: 3
He looks unwell, he is deffo addicted to the money and fame that tiktok is bringing him because I don’t think he would continue eating sometimes. It’s just that he is being egged on.

how many of the 100 nuggets did he eat?

Reactions: 4
He managed 44 couldn’t eat anymore now he’s back on the donuts??

this guy really isn’t ok, I think he needs help

Reactions: 2
His face filter going crazy through his whole live, so awkward and loads of people were telling him

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen him on tiktok shop just now I am embarrassed for him, he's got no clue what he's doing and it's so obvious he's reading a script he's got zero personality.

Got no idea what he's selling going on about an airfryer someone asked what you can cook in it he had no clue

Reactions: 5
He’s eating a whole ice cream cake on his live like Bruce bogtrotter and asking his viewers to send him gifts to pay for the cake 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Gives me the creeps. I used to think he was a lovely guy, doing his wee updates from waitrose etc. FML, he’s a danger to society!! Defo being paid off a millionaire feeder with a wife, 3 kids and Range Rover!!