Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he stares into the camera with that half tit eating smile makes me want to scoop my eyeballs out

Reactions: 4
I do not get this guy at all. He comes up on my FYP from time to time. I’m not trying to be cruel, but he’s either a bit simple or this is all a huge troll from him.

Reactions: 2
I do not get this guy at all. He comes up on my FYP from time to time. I’m not trying to be cruel, but he’s either a bit simple or this is all a huge troll from him.
He just has to be being paid to eat like this… he doesn’t even look like he enjoys it, just shoves it all in bit by bit, he looks really grey and unhealthy.

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand how he stares at himself on the screen at the beginning of each video and I also can’t stand his voice. I actually just can’t stand him in general 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is honeslty gross. His family are actually very well off. Comfortable and ambitious it seems with a few members having businesses and here William is eating low standard food. He doesn’t even enjoy it from the looks of him. His brother seems to hate interacting with him too, he comes across as being massively cringe tbh

Reactions: 2
He’s the worst 🤦🏼‍♀️ I hate the smacking of the food in his mouth and then his staring at people talking in his lives

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the video of him posting a filter where it gives you a number, and he said ‘give me a 6 if I should kill myself’ and then laughed when he got a 6. The hashtags were #funeralservice #funeralideas#mydeath

If he’s genuinely struggling he needs to speak to someone about it instead of posting TikTok’s mocking suicide…

He has posted a photo of himself looking much healthier, with a comment about wondering if he can get paid to eat.

A real shame that wealth has come before health.

He’s clearly from a very wealthy family though. I think he’s obviously into some pretty weird sexual stuff.