Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things are getting very weird with this guy. Mum running over his cheating ex? And now he’s sucking off an ice cream lolly saying his ex is missing out. He makes me want to vom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whats this new tit he's doing with his fake ex boyfriend story is he trying to be funny??
Yeah I’m pretty sure he’s trying to be funny, thing is though he has the personality of a brick so can’t pull it off. Little fat twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m pretty sure he’s trying to be funny, thing is though he has the personality of a brick so can’t pull it off. Little fat twit
Mummy and Daddy obviously could only afford private school, not acting lessons.

Yeah, I think it’s meant to be some sort of comedy ‘bit’ in a sort of inneuendo laden Julian Clary-esque style, but he doesn’t haven’t anything even close to a personality, so it just comes across as stilted and weird. He continues to look awful.

Reactions: 1
He actually makes me feel sick. Shoves food into his mouth and has no personality. He has put on so much weight too

If you want to release your stomach contents into the air check out weird will sucking off a battered sausage

Reactions: 2
If you want to release your stomach contents into the air check out weird will sucking off a battered sausage
He is disgusting! Even the second shot he tries to get saliva to come from his mouth. Why is he sexualising his eating? He’s enormous now too!!

708A19BE-453A-4E67-9B3B-E69716362958.jpeg

is he going to eat that whole thing. Also he’s said he’s lost one and a half stone by fasting

No doubt he will eat it all. also he has a cake as well(not a piece of cake), and a packet of crisps.

I bet it’s a really toxic house he lives in his family must make comments to him about his intake.

Reactions: 2
How much do they get for doughnut and birthday cake gifts? He's on live just now and no joke more than 10 times has said he's so appreciative of the gifts and his favourites and doughnuts/birthday cake or any food gifts.

I got muted instantly for asking why he's mentioned gifts so much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s weighing in and saying “how much weight have I lost” omg he’s as unhinged as nikocado

How much do they get for doughnut and birthday cake gifts? He's on live just now and no joke more than 10 times has said he's so appreciative of the gifts and his favourites and doughnuts/birthday cake or any food gifts.

I got muted instantly for asking why he's mentioned gifts so much
He’s a weird bloated beg.