Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has awful table manner for someone who was privately educated. All that money, for him to eat fast food on the internet for likes. Sad really.

Reactions: 4
His smirky face does it for me...the fact that he eats like a toddler and looks into the camera yuck.

Reactions: 5
He is looking so ROUGH. Not only has he clearly put weight on but he’s looking kind of grey and ill. Do wonder what on earth his family are doing or saying - surely they can see he’s not looking great? Surely not a money thing either as they’re comfortable on that respect. Really odd and a bit concerning.

Reactions: 6
Surely he’s doing a feeder thing now? The way he looks into the camera etc? He must be wanting dirty old men to pay for these videos somewhere. Used to like him, now he creeps me the hell out.

Reactions: 7
Ffs he blocked me last night because I commented "jesus christ" on his live when he added a mound of cheese to his pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was disgusting last night, sweating eating a mini roll thing and making sexual innuendos about cream and not having a brown one before…and doing a little giggle

• Sick
Reactions: 1
His whole TT is sexual innuendos and it’s gross. The way he angles the camera above him and stares in to it as he eats… he knows what he’s trying to imply 🤢

I always see his videos on my fyp & he's just the most hideous little toad.

Also, 16 hrs a week doesn't pay for the sheer amount of food he consumes. It's either daddy's money or Daddy's money.

He's defo being paid to eat like a dirty pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen him on like gorging on something with lots of cheese. Lips smacking, smirking the whole lot. He is bloated repulsive and his family must be agog at what he does as they are obviously well off. His moderator blocks anything remotely inquisitive Just pathetic

Reactions: 3
Judging by his latest videos about his ‘cheating boyfriend’ I don’t get the impression that he’s altogether…there. What started as a quite light hearted ‘what I eat in a day’ account has gone increasingly odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Judging by his latest videos about his ‘cheating boyfriend’ I don’t get the impression that he’s altogether…there. What started as a quite light hearted ‘what I eat in a day’ account has gone increasingly odd.
He’s also commented on it asking for any ‘nice tops’ to add him on Snapchat 🤮