Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the oddest person. That weird half smile and wave. Is he playing g a character or is he really that wet ?

Reactions: 3
He’s scoffing a massive chocolate biscuit on live and smacking his lips together, it’s just so disgusting

He’s scoffing a massive chocolate biscuit on live and smacking his lips together, it’s just so disgusting
I saw that. He must be on a mad blocking spree or one of his mods cos I actually got blocked for just saying how many calories are in it. Nothing specific or hateful.

Pls can someone explain the concept of getting paid by feeders?
I feel so naive 😇
Is this a real thing? People pay you to stuff your face? Is it a sexual thing? Where do I sign up (JOKING)
But seriously - people are into that? Do they want them to get really really big?

Reactions: 1
I feel so naive 😇
Is this a real thing? People pay you to stuff your face? Is it a sexual thing? Where do I sign up (JOKING)
But seriously - people are into that? Do they want them to get really really big?

Some people find feeding other people excessive amounts highly sexual and some people do pay people to eat loads. I have no idea why but it’s deffo a thing

Reactions: 4
I feel so naive 😇
Yes. A YouTuber called hungryfatchick does feeder content on p*rn sites but also just does mukbangs on YouTube. People are into it.

Reactions: 1
Lmao check out siennakeera and georgekeywood on tiktok if you wanna see how will is gonna end up lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmao check out siennakeera and georgekeywood on tiktok if you wanna see how will is gonna end up lmao
I’m never too sure about them two 😂 I think the relationship is real but the girl has definitely got a feeding kink

bleeping hell. He’s eating in the bath now! That was definitely a paid for one. His creepy fat face 🤢

Reactions: 6
He went to a pizza restaurant in Soho and he is looking so bloated now in his fur jacket. He is just so weird that boy !!

Reactions: 2
Omdz you know you’ve fucked up when king ian moore himself is hyping you up #northlondlonlesbians #WAP🍷
This guy is tapped

120EBF3C-E46B-46D6-9EA9-D09AC36D6980.jpeg

Reactions: 3