Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he going for tourist reasons or for food reasons? Emma Matthews is in Italy at the mo. She’s made me wanna go for food reasons!

Has he actually went to Italy alone to sit in a hotel alone eating food on live
Came on here to say this 😂😂. He moans on lives about how he’s been out for like 6 hours and he wants to just sit in his room and eat his dinner from a plastic container 🥴

Last night he said he didn’t like the lasagne he got yet he continued to eat the entire portion

Reactions: 1
He's literally went to Italy to eat and go on live like he does at home..

He's trying to be funny on live tonight and he really isn't. Someone posted a comment and spelt something wrong and he said 'it's ashame you can't spell right'

He is talking more tonight but he's still so bloody boring 💤😴😴😴😴

Attachments

His cheeks! He looks like a squirrel storing nuts. It’s like he’s put weight on all in his cheeks []

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This guy is one of the most sophisticated trolls on the app. Going to italy and spending every night in his hotel eating microwave pasta out of a styrofoam box?? Nahh he is 100% trolling 🤣🤣 he has to be

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is anyone seeing him right now on live? He’s doing a “McDonald’s mukbang” pretty sure he’s just said he ordered 3 large fries, chicken nuggets, cheese bites and there was like 4 burgers. It’s literally grim. 🤮

Reactions: 3
Such a weirdo. He’s just sitting there eating burgers looking like he wants to die, and his face is getting so fat. Fat little boring hamster man.

Reactions: 9
Such a weirdo. He’s just sitting there eating burgers looking like he wants to die, and his face is getting so fat. Fat little boring hamster man.
He didn’t even eat it all because he said he was too full, then decided to have a tub of ice cream.

• Haha
Just before I go to bed about 11.30pm ish I scroll on Tik tok and he’s always live eating multiple dishes of food, he must have a stomach ache all night. His face is getting so big now too. Did anyone see his Grindr tik tok he did?

I actually don’t think he comes across as a nice person. He is dismissive and smirks too much. He’s obviously from a rich family but hadn’t aspired to much working in Waitrose and gorging himself on TT. He’s getting really fat as well.

Reactions: 8
I actually don’t think he comes across as a nice person. He is dismissive and smirks too much. He’s obviously from a rich family but hadn’t aspired to much working in Waitrose and gorging himself on TT. He’s getting really fat as well.
I thought the same, he seems really moody and off but I’m not surprised his mood is low eating all the crap he does, he must feel like a slug. He just looks drained now. I think he eats all the crap he does to get attention and comments just like becki Jones!

Reactions: 4