Williamellis99

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money on private education for him to waitrose (not saying its a bad job) 16 hours a week and then obviously get paid by feeders to stuff his face with crap food and sit in hotels eating pasta.

He looks ill and he looks worse every week. I don't understand why people are putting their bodies through this for likes on tiktok, obviously not very clever.

Reactions: 8
I had to screenshot this, just saw him live and he looks awful, and he’s eating and said I’m putting a bit of Parmesan on, look how much he put on 😳🤮

Since posting that he’s now stuck half a packet of grated cheese on top too, he’s definitely doing these eating videos for £££ I reckon he’s got feeders watching and paying.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The guy’s not all there, seriously. Even Becki seems to have disassociated from him now!

He’s getting so so fat. Chunky boring fat twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to screenshot this, just saw him live and he looks awful, and he’s eating and said I’m putting a bit of Parmesan on, look how much he put on 😳🤮

Since posting that he’s now stuck half a packet of grated cheese on top too, he’s definitely doing these eating videos for £££ I reckon he’s got feeders watching and paying.
He looks ill..take a multi vitamin babes. He's definitely being paid by some feeder.

Reactions: 1
He’s on live eating lasagne topped with cheese and onion crisps and ketchup… wtf

• Wow
He’s on live eating lasagne topped with cheese and onion crisps and ketchup… wtf
He’s blocked me as I asked what does he do apart from eat rubbish. He’s either got an eating fetish or someone with an eating fetish is paying him. His parents must be so proud !!!

Didn’t realize he had a thread, this is my post about him from Becky’s thread:

I felt seriously disturbed watching his videos, he seems doped up on some sort of medication and his speech is so slow and irregular. It’s grim to watch his straining and sweating forcing food into himself, he definitely seems like someone who is easily led and easily duped into doing this for money but surely if he lives with his family they know all about it.

I never understood his extended stay in Portugal also? What was that about? He just lived in an apartment alone and walked to the supermarket and McDonald’s every day? It doesn’t add up for someone who works a part time Waitrose job.

Reactions: 7

I felt seriously disturbed watching his videos, he seems doped up on some sort of medication and his speech is so slow and irregular. It’s grim to watch his straining and sweating forcing food into himself, he definitely seems like someone who is easily led and easily duped into doing this for money but surely if he lives with his family they know all about it.

I never understood his extended stay in Portugal also? What was that about? He just lived in an apartment alone and walked to the supermarket and McDonald’s every day? It doesn’t add up for someone who works a part time Waitrose job.
His family is wealthy. That’s most likely how he afford this stuff. Waitrose is probably just so he can put something on his cv or to keep his parents happy lol

Reactions: 4

He went to Italy for about a week and ate takeaway rubbish looking Italian food in his hotel room every night. Very odd, something not right there.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad I found this thread. He’s put on so much weight. He looks so ill. He really needs to leave tik tok

I think he is innocent , however, its very concerning although I know its not my business, you often see this pattern with people who all their content involves is eating take nickocado into account its only one way up from here and that's obesity.

I just hope he isn't willing to risk his own health just for views its very sad

Honestly cannot cope with him slapping his chops when he eats. He looks absolutely shocking aswell, he constantly looks grey and his skin has gotten really oily. I do believe that he’s definitely doing it for money and getting paid by feeders, actually grim to watch, don’t understand people that lick his arse.

Reactions: 4
Honestly cannot cope with him slapping his chops when he eats. He looks absolutely shocking aswell, he constantly looks grey and his skin has gotten really oily. I do believe that he’s definitely doing it for money and getting paid by feeders, actually grim to watch, don’t understand people that lick his arse.
Its actually vile.

if I had to see this you all do too lol the eye rolling
When he posts stuff like this he’s definitely trolling but he’s also definitely getting paid by feeders 😂 Just trying to take the heat off himself

Reactions: 3
Haha imagine doing stuff like this for a bit of money, he’s an idiot.. Tiktok has fucked people up I’m sure - it just seems to attract weirdo creators!

Reactions: 2
I saw that video earlier, what a sweaty embarrassment, if he is trying to troll he needs to give up tik tok and work more hours at Waitrose because it’s not funny, he’s just embarrassing himself. I personally think he’s got someone paying him, same with Becki. I noticed them two don’t seem as pally anymore, maybe will stole some feeders off her 😂