William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, Diana was a bit of a clown to be honest. She was acting out like a spoiled child (not really her fault when she was groomed into a marriage at 19). Her little tantrums and lashing out, combined with the way she played the victim in the press, is a masterclass for anyone who wants to learn. Please note though a disclaimer: the victim act doesn't work for mixed race wives of the royals, only white ones. :censored:

I think Kate's outfit was carefully selected to look like a wedding gown. Probably the last time she felt relevant in the press. We are all entitled to relive our past glory.
It looks a bit like a lace tablecloth my mum gave me! Why would you wear something because you wanted it to look like your wedding dress to a ceremony of reflection? Its not about her remembering her wedding day, its about remembering those who have died of Covid. But yes her clothes are always boring and ageing.

Reactions: 9
I don’t mind this outfit, it’s appropriate to the occasion. It was worn for a Day of Reflection while visiting a vaccine center (at Westminster Abbey no less- talk about a bit of a dressing challenge!), and off-white is an appropriate color for remembrance. The lace also has some floral elements, I think, and daffodils as a symbol of rebirth featured quite a bit, so I like that connection as well.

I do think it would have looked much nicer with navy blue accessories.

Reactions: 7
The coat dress would have been so much nicer if it was all over lace rather then a panel.

I think she is into fashion, but she has lost her way a bit. I remember her wearing jeans and wedges and high street dresses.

Dioes she have a dresser?

Reactions: 3
The coat dress would have been so much nicer if it was all over lace rather then a panel.

I think she is into fashion, but she has lost her way a bit. I remember her wearing jeans and wedges and high street dresses.

She must have a dresser. I suppose she may be quite old or traditional, or just chooses clothes Kate likes

Reactions: 1
Well, Diana was a bit of a clown to be honest. She was acting out like a spoiled child (not really her fault when she was groomed into a marriage at 19). Her little tantrums and lashing out, combined with the way she played the victim in the press, is a masterclass for anyone who wants to learn. Please note though a disclaimer: the victim act doesn't work for mixed race wives of the royals, only white ones. :censored:

I think Kate's outfit was carefully selected to look like a wedding gown. Probably the last time she felt relevant in the press. We are all entitled to relive our past glory.
I agree that Diana could be a right "madam" but she was from a very old and aristocratic Family that had more blue blood than the royals. You could see this confidence express itself by her brother at her funeral he was like a medieval baron challenging his monarch. She was treated badly in many ways really shocked them I think by NOT suffering in silence. The palace got it wrong by thinking that a ,19 year old could be groomed to obey and put up with infidelity and humiliation she was made of stronger stuff and was an expert manipulator. Kate just shuts up.

I agree that Diana could be a right "madam" but she was from a very old and aristocratic Family that had more blue blood than the royals. You could see this confidence express itself by her brother at her funeral he was like a medieval baron challenging his monarch. She was treated badly in many ways really shocked them I think by NOT suffering in silence. The palace got it wrong by thinking that a ,19 year old could be groomed to obey and put up with infidelity and humiliation she was made of stronger stuff and was an expert manipulator. Kate just shuts up.

• Heart

Yes Wills learnt the hard way what the Royals expect from their wives and Kate was only too happy to oblige. Whether we should accept that being a silent brood mare is something to admire is a matter of opinion. I dont know what other Royal wives in Europe are like.

Reactions: 9
Yes Wills learnt the hard way what the Royals expect from their wives and Kate was only too happy to oblige. Whether we should accept that being a silent brood mare is something to admire is a matter of opinion. I dont know what other Royal wives in Europe are like.
Britain is a laughing stock around the world thanks to Brexit and the royals conduct. My friends in Europe and the US ridicule the UK all the time.

• Sick
  • Sad
Britain is a laughing stock around the world thanks to Brexit and the royals conduct. My friends in Europe and the US ridicule the UK all the time.
They sound like nice friends.
Particularly the one in the US, she’s got a short memory for international shame! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Not one who's dedicated to the job like AK for Liz, but her staff is responsible for clothes like AK, it was one of her assistants, the blonde woman, I forgot her name (Natasha?). I think it's the same woman who married the royal photorapher Jackson and quit when she was pregnant.
She was an "assistant" and that's the job title of the dresser.

Their staff is mostly around their own age.

Ultimately it doesn't matter whether you have a stylist, because the stylist goes by your taste and objective and yours is the final approval.
Sure, sometimes they suggest something a client agrees to and regrets, so sometimes the "blame" lies with the stylist, but ultimately it's the wearer who consents.

I agree that the coat would've looked better with navy blue accessories and it would've mirrored the logo of the NHS, but overall I liked the coat tbh. A bit too white, but ok.

Reactions: 5
Not one who's dedicated to the job like AK for Liz, but her staff is responsible for clothes like AK, it was one of her assistants, the blonde woman, I forgot her name (Natasha?). I think it's the same woman who married the royal photorapher Jackson and quit when she was pregnant.
She was an "assistant" and that's the job title of the dresser.

Their staff is mostly around their own age.

Ultimately it doesn't matter whether you have a stylist, because the stylist goes by your taste and objective and yours is the final approval.
Sure, sometimes they suggest something a client agrees to and regrets, so sometimes the "blame" lies with the stylist, but ultimately it's the wearer who consents.

I agree that the coat would've looked better with navy blue accessories and it would've mirrored the logo of the NHS, but overall I liked the coat tbh. A bit too white, but ok.
I thought it was ok too, and don't think it had anything to do with her wedding dress!

I don’t really get why it would have anything to do with her wedding dress?

Kate dresses way too old for her age and it puts years on her. Obviously she has to dress conservatively, I'm not suggesting that she should head out in a crop top and hotpants, but she needs to have a look at how the European royals dress, especially Queen Letizia. She always looks very appropriate, but also very stylish and she's almost 10 years older than Kate yet looks the younger of the two.
Or even Queen Rania, with perhaps more expectation to be 'modest' as a Muslim Arab queen. Her three older children are adults yet she is far more stylish and younger in her dress than Kate. (And I loved her SM photo of her husband on his Harley with the caption "isn't my king hot?!" or something like that!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t really get why it would have anything to do with her wedding dress?
I think it's just because they were in Westminster Abbey where they got married, but they must have been there before in the 10 years since they got married.

I think it's just because they were in Westminster Abbey where they got married, but they must have been there before in the 10 years since they got married.
Is that a thing? I’m not married but do everyday people wear something that reminds them of their wedding dress if they go back to the church they were married in? Just feels like it’s stretching a bit for a reason to wear something . I’d have put it more down to wearing something muted so as to not take away from the reason they were at the abbey.

Reactions: 10
Is that a thing? I’m not married but do everyday people wear something that reminds them of their wedding dress if they go back to the church they were married in? Just feels like it’s stretching a bit for a reason to wear something . I’d have put it more down to wearing something muted so as to not take away from the reason they were at the abbey.
Yes I think peoplecare just reaching. Nobody knows anything, even Royal Reporters so they just make crap up.

This was posted today and is interesting to read - it's even touches on the affair rumour! https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...c&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed&
Well colour me surprised on that one! The press have been doing this for years, knowing that it's the best way to get clicks, and the Palace have let them do it, in exchange for cover ups. The most disgraceful was the nonsense about the pictures of Andrew and Victoria Guiffre being 'doctored'. So they will go to any lengths to leak lies defending Andrew but wont rein the press in on Meghan. No wonder they left.

I was thinking the same
It was part of the sanctifying of Kate that we have at the moment.

Reactions: 6
They sound like nice friends.
Particularly the one in the US, she’s got a short memory for international shame! 😂
Ah yes, the infamous prickly British humour when they cannot take a joke ;)

People were reading far too much into it, the same as the ones who had Prince Philip dead and buried a few weeks ago.😁
He was discharged after the Oprah interview so as to milk maximum sympathy points.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.