William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting snippets from data lounge-
What surprised me was Zara Tindall might not be a Phillips!! Also William having a few children outside marriage!! Lol

You don't think that has William long strayed from haggy Catherine? He has several mistresses and at least two of them got knocked up.
Why is this shocking? It runs rampant in the family. Neither of Charles' son's are his. Philip has several love children also. Only Charles and Anne are actually Queen & Philip's.
I could show you receipts but then I'd have to kill you :) Better you do your own research and ask yourself is it really that far fetched a notion.
People only show you what they want you to see. And with the super wealthy and Royals, they have the perfect teams in place to spin you the perfect fairy tale.
--It'll all come out one day.

Jury's out about Harry, but William is no question 100% Charles's spawn. Come one.

Rumors for years about Andrew and Ed's paternity. We'll never know until long after they're dead and gone. The other paternity question I do believe though is Zara Philips - she's from an affair her mother Anne has with her RPO, and not biologically Mark Philips'.

R111 Yes you're correct about Zara.

Prince William looks nothing like a Windsor. There were rumors for years he was the son of King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Charles, back in the day, was sleeping with W&H's nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke, Catherine Zeta Jones & Tara Palmer Tompkinson at the same time.

Guess it was a three name thing!
R110 and R111 - thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten about some of those rumors.

I remember hearing the rumors of an affair between JC and Diana, but wasn’t William a honeymoon baby? They did not visit Spain on their honeymoon (in fact JC declined to attend the wedding because they were stopping in Gibraltar on the honeymoon) so not sure JC could have fathered William. Though it could explain his height that I had chalked up to Spencer genes. Also, just look at how much Charlotte looks like the Queen as a toddler. All things considered, I’d say Charles is the father.

I know everyone thinks Hewitt was Harry’s father, but I don’t. I actually see him looking more and more like Prince Philip as a young man. If I were to place a bet, I’d bet on Charles being the father.

Of course we’ll probably never know one way or the other.

As far as Andrew and Edward go - I think it was Nigel Dempster who kept pushing for years that Lord Portchester was Andrew’s father. Can’t remember hearing anything about Edward being the product of an affair.

Zara Phillips Tindel is a new one for me!
Are you ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting snippets from data lounge-
What surprised me was Zara Tindall might not be a Phillips!! Also William having a few children outside marriage!! Lol

You don't think that has William long strayed from haggy Catherine? He has several mistresses and at least two of them got knocked up.
Why is this shocking? It runs rampant in the family. Neither of Charles' son's are his. Philip has several love children also. Only Charles and Anne are actually Queen & Philip's.
I could show you receipts but then I'd have to kill you :) Better you do your own research and ask yourself is it really that far fetched a notion.
People only show you what they want you to see. And with the super wealthy and Royals, they have the perfect teams in place to spin you the perfect fairy tale.
--It'll all come out one day.

Jury's out about Harry, but William is no question 100% Charles's spawn. Come one.

Rumors for years about Andrew and Ed's paternity. We'll never know until long after they're dead and gone. The other paternity question I do believe though is Zara Philips - she's from an affair her mother Anne has with her RPO, and not biologically Mark Philips'.

R111 Yes you're correct about Zara.

Prince William looks nothing like a Windsor. There were rumors for years he was the son of King Juan Carlos of Spain.

Charles, back in the day, was sleeping with W&H's nanny Tiggy Legge Bourke, Catherine Zeta Jones & Tara Palmer Tompkinson at the same time.

Guess it was a three name thing!
R110 and R111 - thanks for reminding me - I had forgotten about some of those rumors.

I remember hearing the rumors of an affair between JC and Diana, but wasn’t William a honeymoon baby? They did not visit Spain on their honeymoon (in fact JC declined to attend the wedding because they were stopping in Gibraltar on the honeymoon) so not sure JC could have fathered William. Though it could explain his height that I had chalked up to Spencer genes. Also, just look at how much Charlotte looks like the Queen as a toddler. All things considered, I’d say Charles is the father.

I know everyone thinks Hewitt was Harry’s father, but I don’t. I actually see him looking more and more like Prince Philip as a young man. If I were to place a bet, I’d bet on Charles being the father.

Of course we’ll probably never know one way or the other.

As far as Andrew and Edward go - I think it was Nigel Dempster who kept pushing for years that Lord Portchester was Andrew’s father. Can’t remember hearing anything about Edward being the product of an affair.

Zara Phillips Tindel is a new one for me!
Is this a screenshot of a Datalounge thread?

Is this a screenshot of a Datalounge thread?
I thought thats what it looked like! For the sake of discussion, I think most of it is nonsense. Wills is definitely a Windsor. He was born in June 1982 and the wedding was in July 1981 so 11 months earlier to a 20 year old Princess Diana. Unlikely she was shagging Juan Carlos! FWIW I think they all shag around (including William) but don't have babies out of wedlock because of the Line of succession thing.

Reactions: 6
I thought thats what it looked like! For the sake of discussion, I think most of it is nonsense. Wills is definitely a Windsor. He was born in June 1982 and the wedding was in July 1981 so 11 months earlier to a 20 year old Princess Diana. Unlikely she was shagging Juan Carlos! FWIW I think they all shag around (including William) but don't have babies out of wedlock because of the Line of succession thing.
Yes !! Someone did say William was a hundred per Charles towards the end due to Charlotte looking so like the queen!! As for Zara that took me aback!! There wasn’t any rumours as there is no smoke with out fire and all that!! Yes!! They could have children outside of marriage because they are not legitimate they cannot be in the line of succession!! As we all know accidents can happen!! Lol

Reactions: 1
Yes !! Someone did say William was a hundred per Charles towards the end due to Charlotte looking so like the queen!! As for Zara that took me aback!! There wasn’t any rumours as there is no smoke with out fire and all that!! Yes!! They could have children outside of marriage because they are not legitimate they cannot be in the line of succession!! As we all know accidents can happen!! Lol
William is a tall Windsor he has their big jaw and the Spencer height. Zara reminds me of her dad Mark Philips as she sounds vague and a bit thick when she talks.

She put it about later on in the marriage when the whole 'arrangement' was collapsing but I don't think Juan Carlos was involved.

Reactions: 3
William is a tall Windsor he has their big jaw and the Spencer height. Zara reminds me of her dad Mark Philips as she sounds vague and a bit thick when she talks.

She put it about later on in the marriage when the whole 'arrangement' was collapsing but I don't think Juan Carlos was involved.
Yes I dont doubt she put it about later but within 2 months of the wedding? I doubt it. She barely knew Charles when she married him, so I would have thought her mind would have been on trying to make the marriage work, or at least creating heirs. You are right about the babies too. I was thinking more about if Andrew wasnt Phil's, hed still be the son of The Queen but would he still be in the line if succession if he wasnt Phil's? I suppose legally he would be as hes a child of the marriage but I dont know how much sense that makes!

William is Charles, although he favoured Diana when he was younger, he has that horsey mouth and jaw they have, balding hairline and ages the older he gets.

Reactions: 8
I also think Harry is Charles, you’ve got
to remember the amount of inbreeding went on in that family, The Queen and Prince Phillip are cousins twice over, The gene pool is messy even with new blood.

Reactions: 5
To be honest, I don't think Kate is naturally all that thin. She had a very athletic figure in high school and in college. I dare say she looked healthier anymore natural back then. I think she puts a lot of effort into weight loss and dieting nowadays. This is a picture of her in high school and she's way thinner now than she was then. If a middle aged woman who had 3 children is thinner than she was in high school, I'm pretty sure she puts a lot of effort into her exercise and diet. TBH, I think Kate would look a bit better with a bit more weight.
It seems to me that she lost weight ahead of the wedding. I always wondered if it was a stress thing. She is very slight now, not athletic at all.

Reactions: 6
Kate shocks me with how skinny she is sometimes. Even wearing a heavy dress coat, her waist is ridiculously small.

Reactions: 10
I think Kate looked best when she was dating William before she got married. She looked like a healthy sporty, tall English rose - very natural. All this dieting and looking unnaturally slim is aging her. She wasn't meant to be Queen Letizia sort of small. These are some pictures of her after graduation and before her wedding. I think she looked best during these times. TBH I liked her fashion / clothes she wore back then better - it had a natural rich girl but I'm not trying to hard look to it. I wonder if gaining some muscle would help.
a
Kate 1.jpg
Kate 2.jpg

Reactions: 5
I think Kate looked best when she was dating William before she got married. She looked like a healthy sporty, tall English rose - very natural. All this dieting and looking unnaturally slim is aging her. She wasn't meant to be Queen Letizia sort of small. These are some pictures of her after graduation and before her wedding. I think she looked best during these times. TBH I liked her fashion / clothes she wore back then better - it had a natural rich girl but I'm not trying to hard look to it. I wonder if gaining some muscle would help.
aView attachment 518659View attachment 518660
She looked fab back then, she started to lose weight just before the engagement (Will and she had a deal on when to get married, she knew it was coming) and then lost even more during the engagement (which to be fair happens to many women due to stress) and she's been stick-thin ever since.
I don't think more muscle would help, she excersizes like crazy already and you can see the muscle definition when she wears short and skin tight stuff. More muscle and she'll look very masculine (she already does sometimes).
She always looked great during pregnancy as well, due to the fat gain and she looked younger every time as well.

Reactions: 4
She looked fab back then, she started to lose weight just before the engagement (Will and she had a deal on when to get married, she knew it was coming) and then lost even more during the engagement (which to be fair happens to many women due to stress) and she's been stick-thin ever since.
I don't think more muscle would help, she excersizes like crazy already and you can see the muscle definition when she wears short and skin tight stuff. More muscle and she'll look very masculine (she already does sometimes).
She always looked great during pregnancy as well, due to the fat gain and she looked younger every time as well.
I don’t think she looked good in her wedding dress because of it either. The style of it - the way the lace and bodice were cut - made it look like tiny boobs just stuck on to a skeletal body.

Meghan really showed up the difference, even with them both pregnant and postpartum at different times. Kate looked drawn and ill once she "had got her figure back" whereas Meghan looked slim, ypunger and bouncing with health. Mind you, Meghan doesn't smoke as Kate is said to do (to keep her weight down?). Kate is really starting to look too thin, especially in her face, which is very ageing; the stripes of harsh makeup don't help.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.