William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You saw the video she made too-she looks totally different from the garden center.
No she doesn’t. I saw the same person in different settings. She wasn’t going to appear in the official video in the same clobber and hairstyle as when she visited a farm shop!

Reactions: 19
With King Charles and Catherine having treatment for Cancer and William rightly wanting to be by his wife's side, the RF looks smaller than ever, shame Princess Eugenie and Beatrice cant do some engagements. The DM article asking whether Harry & Meghan will come back to the UK, why would they come back? :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Blake Lively has apologised and removed her post on Instagram
At least she has the decency to hold her hands up and say she was wrong and apologise. Shame so many others who mocked seem unwillingly to do the same and instead prefer to blame others for their own behaviour.

Reactions: 36
You know what the saddest part of all this is? The fact that a statement from KP wouldn’t do; and how Kate had to come out and speak herself, publicly, more than likely feeling like tit and knowing she doesn’t look her best- in order to silence the weirdo freaks and conspiracy mobs frothing at the mouth who would have turned a simple statement released to the media into something more.
If I was Kate I’d have gone “I’m doing this myself, you’ve fucked everything up recently and you’re all sacked”

Reactions: 17
I’m not skeptical at all. She looks very vulnerable and frail and her voice was shaking. Even as someone who thinks the monarchy needs to end, I feel very sad for her just like I do for anyone who gets cancer. It seemed obvious that something bad had happened - I agree with a previous poster who said a divorce would have been better news.
Illness is a great leveller, it humanises everyone and brings into stark reality that for all their money, titles and perceived superiority they are no different to the rest of us. Yes, she won’t be worrying about paying bills while she recovers and who will look after her kids during treatment, but the fear is the same. Hopefully it brings them both out the other side more compassionate and in touch with their “subjects” and some appreciation for what they have instead of resenting it.
---
I'm pretty apathetic about the RF but obviously wouldn't wish cancer on anyone and hope she recovers quickly. I can't imagine having to navigate this so publicly but on the opposite side she does have much better access to medical care and support than 99% of the population.

The announcement has made me look at more content about them and I'm kinda suprised about the level of obsession with the RF? Fair enough to be a fan of them for whatever reason but so many people seem to act almost subservient to them and it's kinda weird.
Really weird, you’d think we still lived in the 50s.
---
With King Charles and Catherine having treatment for Cancer and William rightly wanting to be by his wife's side, the RF looks smaller than ever, shame Princess Eugenie and Beatrice cant do some engagements. The DM article asking whether Harry & Meghan will come back to the UK, why would they come back? :rolleyes:
All it’s proving is just how unecessary the monarchy is, have any of our lives changed for the worse? Nope, nothing is any different at all. As for M&H, come back for what? They are treated appallingly online and by the media, there is no consideration for them or their children to be seen as humans with feelings, I hope they stay away and live their lives in peace. Their kids are as entitled to be shielded and protected as the Wales kids.
---
I mean this whole debacle has proven that 'where there's smoke' is a crock of tit.
Why does it? Kate being ill in 2024 doesn’t mean Will wasn’t having an affair in 2019.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I can’t see why anyone should have to apologise never mind Blake Lively.
KP’s handling of this is at fault here not some American actress.

I’m sorry she is having health issues, but just be honest. 1 in 2 of us get cancer, Kate has the best medical care available to her, a procedure took place cancer was found line would have been the end of it.

And no the children breaking for Easter isn’t a reason, especially if you threw their mum under the bus for photogate and merrily sent them off to school.

I have sympathy for all going through cancer but especially those on the waiting lists at the hospital treating both Kate and Charles so promptly, it’s a hard pill to swallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
All I can say is thank God for streaming to, I shall be avoiding the news and main channels until this dies down, the royal reporters and the endless repeating of the same amount of small news will be insufferable.

Reactions: 12
I can’t get behind the idea that it’s KPs fault that dumbasses have been online for weeks making up rumours about PW being a murderer etc. These mainly American idiots are still online with their dumbass takes. No self reflection at all. They seem to want the rumours they made up to be true so badly and blame others for what they’ve chosen to post online

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t see why anyone should have to apologise never mind Blake Lively.
KP’s handling of this is at fault here not some American actress.

I’m sorry she is having health issues, but just be honest. 1 in 2 of us get cancer, Kate has the best medical care available to her, a procedure took place cancer was found line would have been the end of it.

And no the children breaking for Easter isn’t a reason, especially if you threw their mum under the bus for photogate and merrily sent them off to school.

I have sympathy for all going through cancer but especially those on the waiting lists at the hospital treating both Kate and Charles so promptly, it’s a hard pill to swallow.
1. KP's handling of it wasn't that bad. They put out a photoshopped picture and as it turns out, a lot of their other pictures are also photoshopped.People's reaction to 'Kate's disappearance' was insane before photogate.
2. Both Charles and Catherine are being treated at The London Clinic, which has no waiting list. It's a private hospital.

People are really trying to push this onto everybody else other than themselves. Even Owen Jones has managed to admit he's ashamed of his own behaviour on this, why not you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She was already adored, but she is about to reach Diana levels of adoration and admiration. Can you imagine once she recovers and is eventually Queen. I think the people love Kate more than they do William. She is going to be such an icon and what better way to connect with people than to have gone through one of life’s toughest experiences. This is hard now, but she will overcome it and be more loved than ever before.
I don't think that Kate has been adored that much. Diana was so different to the other royals when she married into the family she was far less reserved ruffled children's hair got involved with Aids patients. Diana was really quite radical in how she behaved with the public and dancing with John Travolta etc added to her "mystique".Kate has always come over as a bland woman who won't break the rules and unlike Diana will fit into the firm and wont cause trouble. Her cancer diagnosis has really shocked me and I am not a big royal fan but wish her all the very best as a relatively young woman with three young kids having to face this brutal battle.
---
I really can't believe that a poster on here thinks that Kate is lying about her cancer to cover up another issue .How deranged is that?

Reactions: 14
I don’t know that
Yes, a relative of mine had a polyp removed the surgeon tattooed where it was in the bowel and they checked it again 6 months later, luckily nothing had changed

Reactions: 4
The latest dumb take I’ve seen is that because Laurence Fox has just tweeted something bad about Meghan this proves that Kate deserves no sympathy or apology as this tweet shows how ‘she’ has never stood up for Meghan

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can’t get behind the idea that it’s KPs fault that dumbasses have been online for weeks making up rumours about PW being a murderer etc. These mainly American idiots are still online with their dumbass takes. No self reflection at all. They seem to want the rumours they made up to be true so badly and blame others for what they’ve chosen to post online
Well, if for years the rf let that online circus come for h&m without any pushback, then obviously that same ugly circus can come for w&k. I know that most folks on tattle don’t agree that Harry and Meghan should be treated like human beings and that they deserve every hatred they get. But if you participate in that and THEN act all outraged that the same thing can happen to William and Kate, then where is the self reflection in that? What’s the difference? You think one couple deserves it and the other don’t? (meaning general „you“) News flash, it isn’t right either way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't think that Kate has been adored that much. Diana was so different to the other royals when she married into the family she was far less reserved ruffled children's hair got involved with Aids patients. Diana was really quite radical in how she behaved with the public and dancing with John Travolta etc added to her "mystique".Kate has always come over as a bland woman who won't break the rules and unlike Diana will fit into the firm and wont cause trouble. Her cancer diagnosis has really shocked me and I am not a big royal fan but wish her all the very best as a relatively young woman with three young kids having to face this brutal battle.
---
I really can't believe that a poster on here thinks that Kate is lying about her cancer to cover up another issue .How deranged is that?
I've seen people on twitter saying Catherine is lying about the cancer and that it is very strange William didn't appear with her in her statement.
I actually despair sometimes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Well, if for years the rf let that online circus come for h&m without any pushback, then obviously that same ugly circus can come for w&k. I know that most folks on tattle don’t agree that Harry and Meghan should be treated like human beings and that they deserve every hatred they get. But if you participate in that and THEN act all outraged that the same thing can happen to William and Kate, then where is the self reflection in that? What’s the difference? You think one couple deserves it and the other don’t? (meaning general „you“) News flash, it isn’t right either way.
Erm, I’ve never said anything bad or otherwise about H&M. not sure where this is coming from

I've seen people on twitter saying Catherine is lying about the cancer and that it is very strange William didn't appear with her in her statement.
I actually despair sometimes.
To be honest, I think anyone expecting balanced opinions on Twitter is living in the past. It’s only crazy sycophants and bots on there now. I definitely would never take it seriously as a representation of genuine public opinion. It used to be more of an accurate reflection, but Elon drove all the normal people out.

Reactions: 11
People were posting angrily at those here saying Hope you are happy/ ashamed with yourself, and all that BS I looked through their posts and they were on the H&M threads saying the most awful things about another person. The hypocrisy is outrageous and amusing at the same time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Erm, I’ve never said anything bad or otherwise about H&M. not sure where this is coming from
I‘m sorry, this is why I added that this comment was for the general „you“, not directed at you personally, I should have made that clearer @bluefoot. Your comment just made me think of the people who are horrified (as they should be) over how Kate has been treated over the past few weeks, but have no problem continuing the same for Meghan. Again, apologies to you, I got lost in my rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.