William and Kate #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must admit I wasn't really aware of the Blake Lively stuff until I heard the awful news about Catherine. I looked at Blake's (now deleted) IG post a couple of hours ago and people were so angry. Not just since today but when it was first posted.

Screenshot_20240323_000456.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_000553.jpg

Reactions: 13
Can you prove that there isn't a link between the vaccine, and various other ailments that people have been afflicted with over the last few years?
That’s not how the scientific process works. You prove positive connections initially, not negatives. Besides, a bunch of studies already showed no connection between autism and vaccines but that didn’t stop conspiracists, so y’all are going to believe what you want. Absolutely laughable and offensive to jump to vaccines when you don’t even know what cancer Kate has, if she has a certain gene, family history, etc. Take it to the conspiracy thread, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I'd rather rely on my gut instinct thanks.
Cool, let us know how that goes when you need scientifically-researched medical treatments in the future. ✌

Best of luck to Kate with her chemo, and to Charles too. It’s a miserable thing to go through. Hopefully they will all weather this storm and feel better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Can you prove that there isn't a link between the vaccine, and various other ailments that people have been afflicted with over the last few years?
If you don't die of covid, you're more likely to get other ailments simply through not being dead. The vaccine makes you less likely to die of covid (y)

Of course it's the same dickheads squawking vaccine conspiracy theories that have been posting weird tit on Daily Mail articles about Kate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
That’s not how the scientific process works. You prove positive connections initially, not negatives. Besides, a bunch of studies already showed no connection between autism and vaccines but that didn’t stop conspiracists, so y’all are going to believe what you want. Absolutely laughable and offensive to jump to vaccines when you don’t even know what cancer Kate has, if she has a certain gene, family history, etc. Take it to the conspiracy thread, thanks.
I got severely sick after a Covid vaccine that lasted months but it still didn’t make me an antivaxxer and a believer in stupid theories like that. That poster is another tin foil hat, just ignore them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The truth is that we don't know yet about the vaccine. It's too early to tell. I don't think anyone was out to intentionally poison anyone or anything but there have been loads of medical scandals about medications or treatments where the people raising the alarm were laughed at at first eg thalidomide, fentanyl, cervical check in Ireland. I got the covid vaccine even though I did feel it had been rushed and I'm open minded about the possibility that some people may have been harmed by it but I'm also open minded to the possibility that it was as harmless as we were told. I believe in trusting science but I'm also aware that science changes. Time will tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No more vaccine talk, it's totally offtopic and disruptive. Any further posts will be deleted and people risk a warning. Thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
My god she’s popped up! Knew it wouldn’t be long! Christ she’s a c%#t!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im shocked someone so young and fit like her has it in any form. All the best to her.
My mum has severe health anxiety and the fact this has happened to someone relatively young and who seemed healthy has triggered her worries. I suppose we tend to think that the RF are immune to health problems because the late Queen and Prince Philip lived right into their 90s. And because we assume they get the best food etc so are less likely to get ill.

I wouldn’t say 42 is THAT young, there are many people younger than that getting cancer. Also, depends on the type of cancer too and risk factors.. we don’t really know her health history and bad habits. I bet smoking and ED can contribute to that as well

Food is not everything, plus it doesn’t look like Kate eats enough to be honest…
My husband’s grandpa drank coke, ate a ton of chocolate and smoked and died at 90. He also was a ceo of a big company and had a very stressful life.
Genetics I guess who knows …

His father is super paranoid about health and he constantly went for check ups. He actually was able to catch 2 cancers very early: skin and prostate. He barely required any treatment. He also mentioned that many people have cancer cells and they don’t necessarily progress into cancer or if they do - much later.

With Kate they will take debt precaution. She is not an average joe. She will have the best doctors and the best help.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wouldn’t say 42 is THAT young, there are many people younger than that getting cancer. Also, depends on the type of cancer too and risk factors.. we don’t really know her health history and bad habits. I bet smoking and ED can contribute to that as well
True but it’s all about perception isn’t it.

Reactions: 1
I did wonder if she had a hysterectomy and they found cancer cells. This exact scenario has happened to a relative, down to the preventative chemo. The hysterectomy was for another reason but the cancer was picked up when they did a biopsy after removal.
Yes I did consider this too.
Very regularly bladder ‘tightening’ surgery accompanies hysterectomy which involves an indwelling catheter until the bladder is healed enough to work by itself so possibly the reason behind the extended stay (most would go home with the IDC but possibly not something she wanted to expose the children to.
Histology on the uterus could have picked up cancerous or even pre cancerous cells and despite all margins being clear … adjunct chemo would be the safest treatment moving forward.

Of course all just speculation as it could have been a colorectal polyp in an area of chronically inflamed bowel with cancerous tendencies . Perhaps she has a temporary colostomy …

Speculation speculation speculation … whatever the diagnosis it is definitely hers to own and my only thoughts are … I wish her well!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.