William and Kate #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't wanna be "that witch" but I don't feel like this adds up....am I the only one?

Cancelled appearances/travel plans.
She went in for a 'scheduled'/routine surgery.
Weeks of speculation.
Dodgy photos/video.
Royal insiders/friends claim she's on track to return to work after Easter...
Then suddenly she's having preventative chemo a week before Easter?

It doesn't take five weeks to get pathology back to diagnose cancer for an NHS patient, so I seriously doubt it would take that long for a royal. I know preventative chemo isn't as intensive as other treatment plans, but there's no way she'll be ready to return to work so soon if she's just starting treatment. So "royal insiders" obviously weren't that deep inside or the palace wasn't planning on informing the public about the cancer.

I'm not saying it's not true, and I feel awful for anyone who's battling that evil illness, but with all that's gone on it just feels like the perfect 'excuse' to shut everyone up, and that makes me suspicious.

However, cancer rates are absolutely sky high right now and it stands to reason that the RF would be impacted by it, but for two to go down in such close succession? And Fergie too a few months back, if I recall?

That's some serious bad luck......or did they learn from Charles' announcement that sympathy will deter conspiracy?
No sane person would "use" a cancer diagnosis as a deflection tactic. Full stop.

Reactions: 42
It took NHS almost 5 weeks to establish my daughter’s correct cancer diagnosis . Absolutely feasible time to wait in the NHS. She started chemo within 48 hours

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My sister was pregnant when she found out she had stage 4 cancer: the doctors didn’t listen to her when her lump on her breast got bigger. She died 37 years old. doctors in the US lost her samples and her cancer went from one tumour to 3 huge tumours. She left a two year old behind. She fought like crazy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I don't wanna be "that witch" but I don't feel like this adds up....am I the only one?

Nine weeks of speculation.
Dodgy photos/video.

It doesn't take nine weeks to get pathology back to diagnose cancer for an NHS patient, so I seriously doubt it would take that long for a royal. I know preventative chemo isn't as intensive as other treatment plans, but there's no way she'll be ready to return to work so soon if she's just starting treatment. So "royal insiders" obviously weren't that deep inside or the palace wasn't planning on informing the public about the cancer.

I'm not saying it's not true, and I feel awful for anyone who's battling that evil illness, but with all that's gone on it just feels like the perfect 'excuse' to shut everyone up, and that makes me suspicious.

However, cancer rates are absolutely sky high right now and it stands to reason that the RF would be impacted by it, but for two to go down in such close succession? And Fergie too a few months back, if I recall?

That's some serious bad luck......or did they learn from Charles' announcement that sympathy will deter conspiracy?
Please go and see a psychiatrist. Genuinely. There's something not right with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
No sane person would "use" a cancer diagnosis as a deflection tactic. Full stop.
We're not talking about a single person though, are we? We're talking about an institution. "The Firm".
She probably has little/no say in anything that gets revealed about her, it all comes out on the back of the decision of others.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It boggles the mind, people preaching about kindness to Kate and yet still dragging another woman through the mud. Somehow they will make it Megan’s fault, they always do, it’s pathetic.
No one has even mentioned Meghan apart from you obsessives trying to make a point.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would hope to be proven wrong if it was the other way round but I have seen some nasty things on that thread so I'm not so sure.

I'm happy they are at least wishing Catherine a speedy recovery.

Although in my eyes Kensington Palace has a lot to answer for for fueling the flames
It was KP who handled this and ultimately did her dirty. I have always said I am ambivalent to Kate, and I stand by that, but the grey suits (whoever they are) could have supported her over a quite obviously ailing institution. Seeing how frail she is, as one human to another, however, jolted me

Reactions: 21
Am I missing something here because all I've seen on this thread since the news was announced is people saying how terrible it is that people will blame Meghan, without anyone actually saying anything about Meghan?!
Most of that stuff tends to pop up on the M&H thread, where Meghan gets blamed for everything from giving Kate cancer to running anonymous Twitter hate accounts.

Reactions: 7
We're not talking about a single person though, are we? We're talking about an institution. "The Firm".
She probably has little/no say in anything that gets revealed about her, it all comes out on the back of the decision of others.
You know it’s highly likely they barely told anyone what is going on, for a million reasons, including not wanting it to leak. And then it almost did anyway so she was forced to make a statement.

They made a mistake when they tried to hide it BUT also you have to remember the “close to the palace” sources often aren’t closer to the palace than you’d be taking a selfie outside the gates of Buckingham Palace. And there is also a chance Catherine thought she’d be up for some public appearances and then realised she doesn’t + with hospital staff trying to dig up her records now she doesn’t have to… someone probably wanted to sell her exact diagnosis and I’m glad they got wind of it and now it’s worthless.

Please for the love of god stop trying to want a conspiracy theory so badly that you’s consider a mother saying she has cancer to hide something else. If that ever came out it would end the monarchy. Their PR people are terrible at their jobs but no one in their right mind would lie about a cancer diagnosis in her position

Reactions: 22
No one has even mentioned Meghan apart from you obsessives trying to make a point.
I'm sure H and M will wish her well no matter how cool the relationship is between the brothers and their wives. Now is not the time for bitterness or rivalry.

Reactions: 7
Poor Kate, my heart goes out to her. She is painfully thin in the video. Tiny hips and looks thin even through the jumper.
She has shared her sad news. That should be it now.
I hope William is supporting her

Reactions: 6

Nine weeks of speculation.
Dodgy photos/video.

It doesn't take nine weeks to get pathology back to diagnose cancer for an NHS patient, so I seriously doubt it would take that long for a royal. I know preventative chemo isn't as intensive as other treatment plans, but there's no way she'll be ready to return to work so soon if she's just starting treatment. So "royal insiders" obviously weren't that deep inside or the palace wasn't planning on informing the public about the cancer.

Ffs. You need help - seriously!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.