William and Kate #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, feel a bit tit that you were stupid enough to decide any of the ridiculous things that were being said. Take some accountability that you were so bored and desperate for drama that you decided to put enough public pressure on Kate that she's had to do a video, earlier than she'd like.

Grow the duck up. The palace's PR is tit, but you lot decided to abandon any logic.

Not everyone thought the same things. I stand by my posts saying the girl in the video was not Kate. I've not said anything nasty but I'm not sobbing either. I'm sorry for anyone who has any health problems and what they will go through. but this is a gossip site I've seen some awful things said on this forum, and posters dancing around when people die as they got points for guessing correctly .. I don't like that so I don't read that thread anymore

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another thing to bear in mind is that Kate will have the best chance of survival of anyone in her position. I know of people with aggressive breast cancer having to wait for treatment. She will have access to the very best treatment that isn’t accessible on the NHS and therefore hopefully will have a good chance of beating whatever she has / had.
Absolutely this.

Last month I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at 30. I have not yet started any treatment and today an appointment cancelled. She has a better chance than any other cancer sufferer right now. I hope this makes government etc look at the nhs and its resources.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
So glad not to be one of the conspiracy theorists on here, hope you’re feeling awful 👍🏻next time do better and think how you’d feel.
Trying to lay a guilt trip on people is also not the right way to handle things. Two wrongs do not make a right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely this.

Last month I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at 31 - I have not yet started any treatment and today an appointment cancelled. She has a better chance than any other cancer sufferer right now. I hope this makes government etc look at the nhs and its resources.
I’m so sorry. This government has destroyed our public services. Hugs to you 💐

• Heart
Never wanted to hear that bloody hell, sending love and well wishes to Kate and her family xx

I take back any comments I made here I was so wrong! and I’m so glad I only made comments here!

Reactions: 12
I may have missed it because this thread is moving so quickly but I’ve not seen any accountability here.
It's a gossip site. you've been here long enough to know what we're all here for, why the high horse?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Nope, it doesn't, and that's why 'ohhhh it's bloody cruel to say we're twats for what we did' doesn't wash either!
Honestly, if you even clicked on an article about her recently, or engaged with anything on social media (which clearly you have to have done since you’re up to speed on all that’s happened), then how are you any better than other people given that you’ve fed the engagement and kept it going? High horses and glass houses and all that

Reactions: 22
Shocker 🙄 apparently care and consideration only go to one brother and his wife, the others aren’t worthy of it.
I would hope to be proven wrong if it was the other way round but I have seen some nasty things on that thread so I'm not so sure.

I'm happy they are at least wishing Catherine a speedy recovery.

Although in my eyes Kensington Palace has a lot to answer for for fueling the flames

Reactions: 3
Another thing to bear in mind is that Kate will have the best chance of survival of anyone in her position. I know of people with aggressive breast cancer having to wait for treatment. She will have access to the very best treatment that isn’t accessible on the NHS and therefore hopefully will have a good chance of beating whatever she has / had.
I have to disagree. My sister was diagnosed with breast cancer in December and the speed in which it has been dealt with is incredible.

Perhaps it’s a postcode lottery as they say but certainly where we live any diagnosis of cancer is dealt with speedily and urgently.

• Heart
Absolutely this.

Last month I was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer at 30. I have not yet started any treatment and today an appointment cancelled. She has a better chance than any other cancer sufferer right now. I hope this makes government etc look at the nhs and its resources.
wishing you all the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly, if you even clicked on an article about her recently, or engaged with anything on social media (which clearly you have to have done since you’re up to speed on all that’s happened), then how are you any better than other people given that you’ve fed the engagement and kept it going? High horses and glass houses and all that
Because I've not been claiming that her husband actually wants her gone. Hope this helps ♥

Reactions: 5
Charles statement 🥺 that's lovely of him tbh, wish them both well.
It's just so sweet , poor Kate and William to be faced with this with 3 young children in the public eye , hopefully she will get through her treatment and recover well in privacy

Reactions: 4
Poor William! It's early but who knows with cancer! Imagine losing his mum, dad and wife and being left with the stupid sibling and his wife

Reactions: 4
"If you don't tell your own story, other people will do it for you". Well now she has taken control and told her own story. Wishing her and the family all the best. The advances in modern medicine are fantastic and hopefully she will go on to lead a long and healthy life.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely this.

Im so sorry to read this. I really wish you the best x 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.