William and Kate #5

Would you want to be in the British Royal Family?

• Yes

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 922 89.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Added a poll, in a futile attempt to balance this whole madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My concern is IF it was Kate why is she carrying a what looks like a full carrier bag if she’s had stomach surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I don’t think so either. And I am not a conspiracy person. But I am not believing it at all. I came here to see if others thought not, too
I'm also not a conspiracy theorists but I'm not convinced it's them either. Yesterday I'd have laughed if someone had suggested I'd be saying something like that. I think it's time for bed, I'm clearly delerious with tiredness or something 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just waiting for the psychics / x-ray glass owners (delete as applicable) on social media to tell us what was in her bag.

The BBC news in on standby for the next 48 hours to announce her haul.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Ok, I can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm always Occam's Razor (in this case, she's had surgery, feels tit and is indoors until she feels ready)... but that isn't her. I saw the picture before I saw the headline and didn't even clock that it was supposed to be William and Kate. That is how much it doesn't look like her. I can't even tell if it's Will, under the hat. I would never ever have thought that anyone would go to the bother of doing a fake pap-walk with look alikes, but if they have, that doesn't have to make it a big conspiracy. It could be nothing to do with KP, just a couple of lookalikes doing it for a joke, or someone making a fake video to get clicks online and make money.

Of course I'll eat my words if it turns out it really is them, but... I'm not a crazy person who believes outlandish things on the net, I'm literally just looking at that picture and seeing a woman who isn't Catherine (next to a man whose face I can't see).

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.