William and Kate #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Eton, Windsor etc you see the royals a lot, and no one stands around openly gawping at them. There's no reason to think she hasn't been out locally prior to this without it being reported.
except it would have been reported if only to quash the wild theories - somebody would have said something it’s just insanity to think they wouldn’t have. There is no way the media would have been so on board with the “where is Kate” stories if she was just pottering around her local shops minding her own business

Reactions: 7
This thread is hilarious. I concur with the previous post that there are some new posters here enjoying stirring the pot, for what reasons, I don't actually give a flying feck but there's madness afoot fo' sure!

I'm of the mind that they were getting a few snacks in for their visitors, Kate was carrying a big box of breadsticks. Seeing Harry hanging with Cory they decided to invite some new mates over......

Kate-Middleton-Beyonce-JayZ-Prince-William-Reactions-December-2014-BellaNaija002.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if it is just to get her face out there, so? It’s doing the job. Do people want her doing cartwheels or something? People wanted “proof of life” 🙄, they got it, carry on with life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks so happy to be doing her shopping. Not a care in the world. So clearly she doesn’t give a toss about the rumours and is totally recovered and in a good place. So she can get back to work now, anyone else would have their P45 issued.

I once felt sorry for her. Now I think they are grifters and we have just paid for her to have a very expensive face lift. Not my King (or Queen)!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In Eton, Windsor etc you see the royals a lot, and no one stands around openly gawping at them. There's no reason to think she hasn't been out locally prior to this without it being reported.
It’s like when you live in London, you see celebs all the time, but you don’t scream and point at them or go running upto them sticking your phone in their face. They’re just getting on with their lives, the same as you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's not surprising some people don't recognise her, we haven't seen her in ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.