William and Kate #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But this is perfectly normal for when people in the UK see famous people. Lots of famous people comment on how it’s much better being famous in London then LA for example because British people tend to let people live their lives.
Also, you can easily just miss them. They are just an average couple to me...I mean William is tall but many men in Europe are tall. He is also wearing a hat.
I have no idea why he is hiding his face and she is clearly is not..

Reactions: 10
While I think the girl in that video is very, very like Kate, I'm not sure I believe it's the real Kate. Something about her face, or smile, or the way she is holding her head, I'm not sure which one, if off for me.
That is very clearly Kate in her “civilian” clothes. What am I not seeing? 😂

• Heart
The "streets" are saying its not Kate. If it is, or isnt - I shall not speculate. I simply note a more youthful facial appearance, and the face doesn't seem to be "falling down" like some people implied with Kate's own face. No wrinkles around the mouth, hmm...

What I'd like to know - why give this "exclusive" to The Sun - Britain's most notorious 'tabloid' media outlet? Is it for 'plausible deniability' (as lawyers say) in case it is discovered that a doppelganger actress was playing Kate? They can just blame it on The Sun?
It is Kate...I mean are people blind? But I am not sure when this photo was taken
---
That is very clearly Kate in her “civilian” clothes. What am I not seeing? 😂
People don't want to admit it's Kate because it will destroy their conspiracy theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ordinarily yes …but the missing in action future Queen …I timing nearly everyone would be falling over to get look or get the phone out ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They live in a very wealthy area and always go about their lives without being papped. It isn’t unusual for them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The "streets" are saying its not Kate. If it is, or isnt - I shall not speculate. I simply note a more youthful facial appearance, and the face doesn't seem to be "falling down" like some people implied with Kate's own face. No wrinkles around the mouth, hmm...

What I'd like to know - why give this "exclusive" to The Sun - Britain's most notorious 'tabloid' media outlet? Is it for 'plausible deniability' (as lawyers say) in case it is discovered that a doppelganger actress was playing Kate? They can just blame it on The Sun?
Wait, is that a wig!? 😳 (Zoom in)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest when I saw the picture I thought that's not Kate and I am not a conspiracy maniac.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
To be honest when I saw the picture I thought that's not Kate and I am not a conspiracy maniac.
Why though? Yes she looks thinner but she’s had surgery and clearly isn’t well. But she looks the same to me, just thinner in the face.

I think it’s just a really old video of them she looks like she did years ago. There’s also tinsel and a wreath on the things behind them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t usually been missing in action since before Christmas though has she and that’s the difference
MIA from public engagements sure but they’re not exactly the hardest working royals to exist. There’s been gaps before when they haven’t worked and they haven’t been papped either. It’s definitely made into a bigger deal than it needs to be.

Reactions: 2
PS. She explained several times that she can’t get rid of the title but I can’t remember the details. It surely does help her sell books
Of course she can. The other Penny Mountbatten isn't going around calling herself Lady Ivar Mountbatten now she's divorced. She can call herself Georgia Campbell or go back to her birth name of Georgia [George ] Ziadie, only no one would take her as seriously or even know who she is.

Reactions: 3
Via Twitter:

"KC3 is not abdicating but he is seeking a regent.
Harrys quick trip was to discuss this. No one seems to think that Harry said yes.
Parliament does not want Harry and Meghan
Yes there has been DV
Yes she has been badly damaged
Divorce is imminent
Her family forbidden to see her
They are intent on prosecuting the Heir
He cannot inherit there is no trust in him and he may be going to jail
Strong yes on illegitimate children
His bruised neck:
a) Getting his ass kicked by Annes husband for mistreating Catherine thus Sir Tims black eye
b) Also fighting with Kingston, evidently he was Cathy's confidant, words were had, fists flew"

Not personally verified any of this but oh my 😳

This makes me sad 😔
This aged badly.

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought it was Kate when I first saw it but Kate after plastic surgery, which is why she looks different.

Now I don’t think it’s her. I think TMZ is playing games lol

Reactions: 8
MIA from public engagements sure but they’re not exactly the hardest working royals to exist. There’s been gaps before when they haven’t worked and they haven’t been papped either. It’s definitely made into a bigger deal than it needs to be.
💯 agreed …but my point is exactly that - it has been made bigger than needed and that’s exactly why I think people would definitely be tripping over at the sight of Kate.

Reactions: 2
I do believe I earlier predicted even if photos were produced of her at this farm shop they wouldn’t be believed et voila 😂😂😂

Reactions: 17
💯 agreed …but my point is exactly that - it has been made bigger than needed and that’s exactly why I think people would definitely be tripping over at the sight of Kate.
I understand what you mean I just think it’s because of where they live people are used to famous people and give them space.

Reactions: 5
It looks like her to me but looks well different to the car pic and the mothers day one so it still doesn't add up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.