William and Kate #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordinarily yes …but the missing in action future Queen …I timing nearly everyone would be falling over to get look or get the phone out ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
But these are people who live near Windsor, and are visiting a farm shop which is literally in the grounds of Windsor Castle (it’s just along the road, and it’s in the wall). Most of these people will be fairly local. It’s just not the done thing in general, especially by the type of people who’d be at this farm shop. And let’s be fair, someone did get their phone out, filmed it and got paid 🤑🤑🤑 from the Scum for it!

Reactions: 12
Twitter / social media has gone stark raving mad. Everything to do with the royals trending and then when you click on any tweet there are memes, false info, and basically nothing solid at all. And now the video of "Kate" which quite clearly isn't Kate at all. Bonkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think its actually cruel and unfair that they (William!) keep throwing her to the wolves by continuing to release dodgy/questionable images (and now video) of her. This poor woman has been trending daily on all platforms internationally for nearly a fortnight! It cannot be good for anyone's mental health to be constantly under the microscope like this, being at the butt of jokes, conspiracy theories, etc. And even worse when she is clearly suffering with some serious undisclosed issues. It must be very lonely. I feel for her.

Reactions: 17
But these are people who live near Windsor, and are visiting a farm shop which is literally in the grounds of Windsor Castle (it’s just along the road, and it’s in the wall). Most of these people will be fairly local. It’s just not the done thing in general, especially by the type of people who’d be at this farm shop. And let’s be fair, someone did get their phone out, filmed it and got paid 🤑🤑🤑 from the Scum for it!
I just don’t buy this at all - not in the wake of people speculating death divorce and god only knows what else. Everybody would look at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They live in a very wealthy area and always go about their lives without being papped. It isn’t unusual for them 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think this thread shows the difference between US and UK, Brits don’t think of the Royals as celebrities, they’re a family of very well known people, who have to be down to earth and perform a role. I also think some of have shown lack of understanding of the whole ‘Royal’ system … it’s not glamourous, I saw the Queen once opening a shopping centre, it’s not Hollywood (possibly why Megan in part struggled). They are actually down to earth, good people, I’ve heard this from very good sources (but I can’t say who sadly).
---
Twitter / social media has gone stark raving mad. Everything to do with the royals trending and then when you click on any tweet there are memes, false info, and basically nothing solid at all. And now the video of "Kate" which quite clearly isn't Kate at all. Bonkers.
X is now just bots and trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think its actually cruel and unfair that they (William!) keep throwing her to the wolves by continuing to release dodgy/questionable images (and now video) of her. This poor woman has been trending daily on all platforms internationally for nearly a fortnight! It cannot be good for anyone's mental health to be constantly under the microscope like this, being at the butt of jokes, conspiracy theories, etc. And even worse when she is clearly suffering with some serious undisclosed issues. It must be very lonely. I feel for her.
I hate all the weight references...Really hurtful if she turns out to have an ED or a bowel condition.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just a really old video of them she looks like she did years ago. There’s also tinsel and a wreath on the things behind them.
A heart shaped wreath. Left over from Valentines day or just a house decoration. Look closely.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t buy this at all - not in the wake of people speculating death divorce and god only knows what else. Everybody would look at them.
In Eton, Windsor etc you see the royals a lot, and no one stands around openly gawping at them. There's no reason to think she hasn't been out locally prior to this without it being reported.

Reactions: 8
I lived in Windsor and Old Windsor for years and you don’t see the big name royals that often?! They’re not just casually doing their weekly shop! I saw the Queen once driving through the Great Park and yes, people WERE gawping!

Reactions: 26
I lived in Windsor and Old Windsor for years and you don’t see the big name royals that often?! They’re not just casually doing their weekly shop! I saw the Queen once driving through the Great Park and yes, people WERE gawping!
The Queen yes but you do see them around. I'm from London and have seen them a few times but usually being driven somewhere in convoy.

Reactions: 2
Also, you can easily just miss them. They are just an average couple to me...I mean William is tall but many men in Europe are tall. He is also wearing a hat.
I have no idea why he is hiding his face and she is clearly is not..
Because they wanted the picture of her out there

Reactions: 5
I think this thread shows the difference between US and UK, Brits don’t think of the Royals as celebrities, they’re a family of very well known people, who have to be down to earth and perform a role. I also think some of have shown lack of understanding of the whole ‘Royal’ system … it’s not glamourous, I saw the Queen once opening a shopping centre, it’s not Hollywood (possibly why Megan in part struggled). They are actually down to earth, good people, I’ve heard this from very good sources (but I can’t say who sadly).
---

X is now just bots and trolls
how many Americans are in this thread? You think a lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.