Will Smith #2 He got in one little fight and we all got scared Don’t mention entanglements or Jada’s hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pair

She is such a drama!! Trys to come across as such a knowledgeable, deep person, feeling on all these levels when in reality she is just a bitter hoe!
Settled for Will and hates her life. She pisses me off the shite she spins 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The most insightful thing about it all is the fact that I come across about 15 people a day who I want to slap in the face but I don’t do it because a) I’m not a psychopath and b) I have self control. So what it tells me about Will is that he’s really not used to being around people who aren’t sucking his balls and kissing his ass. Like he’d never cope in the real world. He’d be going to bed at night needing to ice his palms he’d be that wrecked from slapping the tit out of everyone because people are annoying AF but ya can’t hit them honey

• Heart
Reactions: 52
This is what I was seeing weeks ago, jokes been flying about all over, but for some reason Chris got the brunt and in such a public way on such a big night.
Screenshot_20220401-203715_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
'I just wanted to help, his health, his mental state.....'

So you fecked him. He was old enough to be your son Jabababa! All her talk of healing makes me want to slap her! And on that note, I have a date, arghhhhhh, laters!
Quite agree. It’s been a while since I saw this conversation but I don’t feel any less nauseous this time around. By her own words she took an apparently mentally vulnerable young family friend, started a relationship in which the power dynamic was entirely in her favour, screwed him, dumped him, and then has the audacity to claim to have healed him through the power of her magical vagina. I note that she also puts the knife into WS by talking about how very long it had been since she felt good, implying that he wasn’t capable of doing that for her.

Trying to spin this whole thing as a some sort of cool progressive alternative relationship in which everyone is relaxed and happy about the infidelity is laughable. The reality is that he is emasculated and humiliated, and she is a narcissistic predator.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Quite agree. It’s been a while since I saw this conversation, but I don’t feel any less nauseous this time around. By her own words she took an apparently mentally vulnerable young family friend, started a relationship in which the power dynamic was entirely in her favour, screwed him, dumped him, and then has the audacity to claim to have healed him through the power of her magical vagina. I note that she also puts the knife into WS by talking about how very long it had been since she felt good, implying that he wasn’t capable of doing that for her.

Trying to spin this whole thing as a some sort of cool progressive alternative relationship in which everyone is relaxed and happy about the infidelity is laughable. The reality is that he is emasculated and humiliated, and she is a narcissistic predator.
Please someone photoshop Jada and her magical healing vagina into an image of Joseph and his amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez, poor bloke. Felt for him even more in that clip 😔
And it's going to be online forever, haunting him. I felt his humiliation when he was standing there and it was horrible. Imagine what that's going to do to him. If you've ever been bullied or abused, you never forget what it feels like to be humiliated. You want to just disappear. It saddens me more that no one went up to him to ask if he was OK. Maybe they did off camera but I guess we can only judge what we see and it seems to me that Will got more hugs than Chris did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The humiliation: I’m sure that’s why I’m so mad about this celebrity incident, when usually I roll my eyes and move on. I can empathize with Mr. Rock.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those of us that knew/listened to August pre-Jada know he was a different person, he was a lost kid with a drug addict mother he adored but couldn’t help because she didn’t want it, a drug addict stepfather beating the mother who she cared about pleasing more than her own kids and a murdered brother he idolised then he moved in with his friends family and started dressing/acting different and speaking in nonsense ✨spiritual✨ buzzword babble and riddles like she does.

She was an adult who took on a mother figure role he craved and she supposedly wanted to help him but what she actually did is she took him, moulded him, used him for her own sordid satisfaction, then spat him out and left him alone to deal with the pieces when he became emotionally dependent and “in love” with her.

When August spoke out you could tell he was wounded heavily by her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
And it's going to be online forever, haunting him. I felt his humiliation when he was standing there and it was horrible. Imagine what that's going to do to him. If you've ever been bullied or abused, you never forget what it feels like to be humiliated. You want to just disappear. It saddens me more that no one went up to him to ask if he was OK. Maybe they did off camera but I guess we can only judge what we see and it seems to me that Will got more hugs than Chris did.
Yep. Sadly for Chris Rock, this is now how people will forever think of him. The bloke who got thumped by Will Smith on live TV.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My husband and I watched the Fresh Prince of Belair reunion a fortnight ago. The original Aunt Vivian was brought on, who famously lost her role after falling out with Will Smith on set. They sit together and she says why did you ruin me. I lost everything. No one would touch me. It was public knowledge she was disruptive on set. Apparently she was in a troubled relationship and Will ensured she was fired. Both my husband and I remarked how he must have a not so nice side. She apologised first and only then did he. It was very awkward to watch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
This is all bullshit to tick the right boxes to save his career. Lets not forget what happened directly after the assault. Jada laughed, Will made a fake apology ( though not to CR ) and then partied hard afterward. There was absolutely zero remorse. He is only sorry now, to save his own arse. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
A case of jump or be pushed, I think.

A self serving post hoping to pull at the heart strings. Don’t fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31