Will Smith #2 He got in one little fight and we all got scared Don’t mention entanglements or Jada’s hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

- (almost) everyone agreed Will's Oscar "performance" 2022 was a total disgrace
- I think pretty much everyone also agrees it was very much real and definitely wasn't "faked for publicity purposes"
- gave lots of love to Chris Rock
- discussed Jada's alopecia and "entanglements" and the weirdness of her relationship with Will
- had a larf at Liam Payne's brand new Welsh / Dutch accent and crazy eyeballs
- cleared Jim Carrey's name

Previous thread Will Smith | Tattle Life

Onwards!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Yel

Added the right title and deleted the messages all about the wrong title, now back on topic!

Always report when opening a new thread and don't derail talking about how to change a title when it's easy - just report and ask!

Reactions: 11
I've just read in the DM, that videos have "resurfaced" of Jim Carey snogging Alicia Silverstone and Will Smith. Since reading that the Smiths are involved with scientology, I automatically suspect that sceintogolists must be involved in any smear campaign.
I have become so cynical lately.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
What do we all think the Academy will decide? I hope WS is banned permanently.

Reactions: 11
Soooooo, I got lost there a while and had some fish fingers for lunch, nom.

@Beaversabout posted this at the end of the last thread

CZObl-AW0AATOIf.jpg

Which had previously sent me down a rabbit hole and I found this about Bobby Medina.

Is it too far fetched to think there would of been just the same boys casting couch for Will and his peers as there was for River/TheCoreys etc at that time?

I also found a vid from Orlando Brown, Disney child actor from age 4 turned addict, who has been throwing some very serious accusations around involving WS and MJ. Lipstick alley website is for the black community. The comments are really opposed 50/50 on Orlandos truth who clearly has some problems because of 'something.' Trigger warning for clicking on the below my luvlies, the guy is high on meth and talking of CA.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
“Jeeze it just gets weirder. Slapping people is part of scientology! I thought giving birth in silence was peak bullshit but holy smokes!”

I know it’s not that relevant and I couldn’t quote as it was on the previous thread but anyway.
But having studying Scientology and not just believing what the media says. In labour the woman can make as much noise as she likes - it’s the people in the room with her that are to be quiet to create a sense of calm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
“Jeeze it just gets weirder. Slapping people is part of scientology! I thought giving birth in silence was peak bullshit but holy smokes!”

I know it’s not that relevant and I couldn’t quote as it was on the previous thread but anyway.
But having studying Scientology and not just believing what the media says. In labour the woman can make as much noise as she likes - it’s the people in the room with her that are to be quiet to create a sense of calm.
Can you tell us about the slapping as part of acceptable behaviour in scientology? Sorry if you have already.

Reactions: 7
Years ago comedians used to openly talk about Will being gay on the DL, same with Jamie Fox.

I was listening to some Americans with a podcast yesterday, that know Chris well and they were insinuating Chris thought about outing him for a second in the moment after Will has finished shouting from his seat you hear Chris say “well i could…OHHH okay…” he catches himself and stops what he wants to say as he shakes his head.

If Will picked on a different kind of comedian on a different night who doesn’t have the class Chris has and didn’t care society has moved on from “outing people” the whole thing could have escalated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I found this video on YouTube about the Smith family.

So according to this video Jaden became emancipated from his parents at the age of 15 wow! And neither of them went to school. They might be talented kids but getting into films and gaining recording contracts at a young age is certainly a rare privilege.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Are they talented though? I just assumed it was pure nepotism how they ended up with their careers. I just found them a bit “emperor’s new clothes” with their weirdness and trying to be edgy.

Reactions: 58
Found this article about Chris Rock making jokes about Jada since the 90s. I mean, yes a comedian can make jokes about anyone. But words can be violent too, and it's clear that she's been his target for a while. Again, I don't agree with Will's reaction, but I don't think it was a result of just one joke. I still think its a build up of a few things.

Will could have at least told him to leave her alone without hitting him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
has it been a continuous thing since the 90s or has it just been three jokes in over two decades?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Are they talented though? I just assumed it was pure nepotism how they ended up with their careers. I just found them a bit “emperor’s new clothes” with their weirdness and trying to be edgy.
No. Ha ha, sorry I haven't seen any of Jaden's films but I did think I should I watch a vid where both kids sing to some weird audience in a Dubai shopping mall. Both performances were those that only your deaf grandmother could love.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time this thread pops up I get that Eminem line in my head

🎵Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records
Well I do, so duck him and duck you too
🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Every time this thread pops up I get that Eminem line in my head

🎵Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records
Well I do, so duck him and duck you too
🎵
:ROFLMAO: I always get

🎵 Der ner ner ner ner don't you know that you're toxic 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Smith needs to lose that toxic wife of his ASAP.
I'm guessing that because he made a promise not to have another failed marriage and his mixed up feelings about not protecting his mum when he was a kid have made him stay in this toxic situation for too long. Open marriages in my opinion just don't work and all Jada's red table bollocks apologising to Wills first wife about not respecting marriage is hypocritical hogwash.

Reactions: 21
I wouldn't trust her word on anything. She's just a cruel ego driven twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14