Will Smith #2 He got in one little fight and we all got scared Don’t mention entanglements or Jada’s hair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I just wanted to help, his health, his mental state.....'

So you fecked him. He was old enough to be your son Jabababa! All her talk of healing makes me want to slap her! And on that note, I have a date, arghhhhhh, laters!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Found this article about Chris Rock making jokes about Jada since the 90s. I mean, yes a comedian can make jokes about anyone. But words can be violent too, and it's clear that she's been his target for a while. Again, I don't agree with Will's reaction, but I don't think it was a result of just one joke. I still think its a build up of a few things.

Will could have at least told him to leave her alone without hitting him.
Agree, we don’t know the background to all this. But it still all comes down to, even after extreme provocation he did not need to hit Chris. It sends out the wrong message on so many levels. Violence is never the answer.
He should know better, he has been in the industry long enough.

Sorry but she comes across like a cold hearted witch.
This is where their relationship is so hypocritical. People are saying “ he was just sticking up for his wife” yet their marriage is is a joke!.
I think he initially thought Chris’ comments were funny, then took one look at Jada and thought “ oh tit “ she‘s not happy, ( I need to do something ). She has probably gone on at him for years for not standing up for her, but this time, his actions were totally OTT

Reactions: 22
A blind on Deuxmoi saying Will is going to check into rehab.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
His plan now is apologise ✅ rehab, then a “red table talk exclusive” with him and Jada jerking off over who loves themselves more and who had to heal more 🤢🤢🤢 or a couples sit down with Opera who is equally as vomit inducing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
What do we all think the Academy will decide? I hope WS is banned permanently.
I think they need to do something substantial, as the tide will turn even more against them if they dont. I don’t think they will take away is Oscar, but they do need to cancel him for some time. This should never be able to happen again at any awards ceremony. And he needs to be taught a very severe lesson because of it.
I honestly thought his tears and apology ( but not to CR ) on the night, would be enough and would all be forgotten after!
At the moment it happend, poor CR looked the most abandoned person on the planet. He handled it with complete professionalism and dignity though.

His plan now is apologise ✅ rehab, then a “red table talk exclusive” with him and Jada jerking off over who loves themselves more and who had to heal more 🤢🤢🤢 or a couples sit down with Opera who is equally as vomit inducing.
More bullshit then 🤮

Reactions: 16
I always thought Smith was a good actor, and he seemed quite likeable. This recent behaviour is rather odd. He should have kept his temper and fired back a witty remark at Chris Rock. And why slap the guy? If you're going to go down that route, surely a punch is the usual thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always thought Smith was a good actor, and he seemed quite likeable. This recent behaviour is rather odd. He should have kept his temper and fired back a witty remark at Chris Rock. And why slap the guy? If you're going to go down that route, surely a punch is the usual thing?
I think the wheels have been coming off his nice guy image for a while. Don’t know why he went for a slap instead of a punch. Maybe in his warped mind he thought that would be acceptable. He really is a toxic mix of Hollywood star entitlement, narcissistic personality and possible mental health issues. Good luck to the Therapist trying to sort that lot out. 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 16

CR looks so deflated ☹ Understandably
this also makes me feel incredibly sad for the group accepting their oscar at that moment - i think it was best documentary? i recognise questlove in any case. their big moment got absolutely stomped over.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What a pair
The overall tone (from Jada) may be jovial and it's not such a bad thing, healing and I wanted to feel good for the first time in a long time, blah blah blah, but it's clear Will was very upset about it and it's all about how SHE feels.

You can even see it in his eyes, he looks upset, tired, not at all happy, even though he laughs along with her. He tells her that he thought they were OVER after that, but he seems to have wanted her back.

As one commenter on Youtube says, she has the cheek to call him petty.

Another sums it up as, Here I'll translate "I cheated, I enjoyed it, I felt good, here's why I wasn't wrong"

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Agree, we don’t know the background to all this. But it still all comes down to, even after extreme provocation he did not need to hit Chris. It sends out the wrong message on so many levels. Violence is never the answer.
He should know better, he has been in the industry long enough.

This is where their relationship is so hypocritical. People are saying “ he was just sticking up for his wife” yet their marriage is is a joke!.
I think he initially thought Chris’ comments were funny, then took one look at Jada and thought “ oh tit “ she‘s not happy, ( I need to do something ). She has probably gone on at him for years for not standing up for her, but this time, his actions were totally OTT
He probably thought 'if I don't do something she will run back into Augusts arms' :ROFLMAO: . Also if I had been CR I'd have said 'wow if thats how you react to a joke I'd hate to see how you react to Jada's boyfriends'🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The overall tone (from Jada) may be jovial and it's not such a bad thing, healing and I wanted to feel good for the first time in a long time, blah blah blah, but it's clear Will was very upset about it and it's all about how SHE feels.

You can even see it in his eyes, he looks upset, tired, not at all happy, even though he laughs along with her.

As one commenter on Youtube says, she has the cheek to call him petty.

Another sums it up as, Here I'll translate "I cheated, I enjoyed it, I felt good, here's why I wasn't wrong"
it’s very sad to watch tbh, he doesn’t look in any way ready to talk about it publicly (if he ever would have been ready) and surely, as his wife, she would have registered how devastated he was. imagine putting your husband on camera so you could tell him how good cheating on him made you feel.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Can you tell us about the slapping as part of acceptable behaviour in scientology? Sorry if you have already.
I’m not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not. But no I can’t as I don’t practice it - I just did some research a few years back when I lived in LA as there’s a lot of Scientologists there.

It’s just an conmon misperception about a silent birth that people churn out a lot when it’s not true. So I wanted to point that out.

Reactions: 5
Is it not all a load of contrived bullshit though? Like it’s not as if they wanted to confront that issue publicly. They would have kept it buried deep had August not come out and fessed up to his affair with Jada. So their hands were forced and this was their way of trying to save face without admitting they have an open marriage. I guess they thought that would be more damaging? To me Will looks like he couldn’t care less in that video. The whole thing was contrived bs to satisfy the media who were hounding them with the rumours. It’s well known they have an open marriage. She even alludes to it at the end by joking that Will has got his own back on her. I guess they thought that video would put an end to it all and tie it all up neatly and that they’d be left alone. I guess they didn’t envisage becoming a laughing stock. They’d have been better off being honest and confessing to having an open marriage instead of the laughable tripe Jada comes out with in that video

• Sick
Reactions: 13